[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize Xiu Xiu was trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: cucks.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
When did you realize Xiu Xiu was trash?
>>
i wish i had more money for food

i usually only eat one meal a day now :(
>>
>I can't separate art from the artist
>>
Cool Bananya
>>
shut your fucking mouth ok?
>>
>>68545162
aw OP are you #triggered?
>>
>>68545162
I don't get what's wrong with this picture.
>>
>>68545244
awwww poor baby awwwww
>>
File: well_then.png (180KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
well_then.png
180KB, 382x597px
>>68545179

Damn, I'm sorry anon. Here, have this meme.
>>
>>68545162
who?
>>
ITT: fags that did not realize Xiu Xiu is literally the most gay artist that ever was
>>
When I stopped choosing to be gay
>>
>>68545162
>gay band thinks femininity is not weakness
damn...
>>
Small penus Asian man was the only good album they ever made
>>
>>68545162
The exact second that Support Our Troops came on.
>>
File: rthjdtyj.jpg (121KB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
rthjdtyj.jpg
121KB, 469x640px
whats wrong with that statement? It's not like there being some crazy profeminist or sjdubya in this pic, their just stating a fact. Just because someone is feminine or female doesn't mean there weak.
>>
>>68545714
Faggot nu male cuck go to tumblr
>>
A WKEANESS
A!!!

Why cant they write a proper sentence?
>>
>>68545181
I find this really hard to do.
For me art is an almost abstract representation of what the artists wants to express, and so I kind respect the art of an abhorrent artist.
>>
>>68545728
>tfw grill with a nice chad bf
only use tumblr for recipes famalam
>>
File: image.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
When my buddy showed it to me
>>
File: hmmm.png (164KB, 310x301px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
164KB, 310x301px
>>68545162
Post the asians
>>
>>68545714
it objectively does mean that they are weak.
>>
>go see them live
>first he spends 15 minutes berating the guy behind the mixing desk to get a decent sound out of the venue
>show begins
>basically 50 minutes of him shouting like a maniac over harsh synth sounds
>his Asian partner play drums with an impassive face, as if she accepted the end of the world is coming soon and there is nothing we can do about it
>sometimes feels like Jamie is about to jump out of stage and punch someone in the audience for no reason

I don't listen to them at home, but these guys are fucking raw. This is one of closest things I ever experienced to a 80s Sonic Youth show
>>
>>68545910
damn...
>>
This >>68546104 guy knows what's up

I don't give a fuck about Xiu Xiu, other than Fabulous Muscles, but holy shit they were amazing live. And the drummer asian chick was fucking cute!
>>
File: white privilege.jpg (48KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
white privilege.jpg
48KB, 721x960px
That big black cock video was really something.
>>
Where do I get that bananya
>>
>>68545548
Knife Play is better
>>
>>68545162
they're right though. Xiu Xiu is the shit btw.
>>
>>68545162
The first time I heard them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.