[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of thugger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jeffery.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeffery.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
what does /mu/ think of thugger?
>>
Jeffery Lamar Williams,[3] best known professionally as Young Thug, is an American rapper. Known for his unconventional vocal style, fashion, and persona, he first received attention for his collaborations with fellow Southern rappers, such as Rich Homie Quan, Birdman, Waka Flocka Flame, T.I., and Gucci Mane. He signed a record deal with Gucci Mane's 1017 Records in early 2013[4] and later that year he released his label debut mixtape 1017 Thug, which featured the critically praised track "Picacho."[5]
>>
>>68540889
cool man, what do you think about him though?
>>
>>68540863
"JEFFERY"...
>>
>>68540902
Young Thug received mainstream recognition in 2014 on the back of the songs "Stoner" and "Danny Glover" in addition to appearances on a string of successful singles, including "About the Money" and "Lifestyle." That year, he also signed to Lyor Cohen's 300 Entertainment and collaborated on the mixtapes Black Portland and Rich Gang: Tha Tour Pt. 1. In 2015, he released a number of mixtapes to commercial and critical success, including Barter 6 and two installments of his Slime Season series. These were followed in 2016 by the mixtapes I'm Up, Slime Season 3, and Jeffery in anticipation of his long-delayed debut studio album, Hy!£UN35.[6]
>>
Not doing anything aesthetically that Lil B didn't already do better.
>yfw you realize Lil B is the most influential modern rapper
>yfw you realize you don't have a face
>>
>>68540995
i love Lil B and i agree 100% that he's the most influential modern rapper, I think thugger does a lot of things better than him though
>>
>>68540863
He's a seal
>>
>>68541025
i thought that was desiigner
>>
>>68541008
You can maybe make an argument that he's catchier than Lil B but for the most part Lil B never really tried to be catchy, he was too deep in his own lane for that. Thugger's just eccentric for the sake of being eccentric. I'll bite though, what do you think he does better?
>>
>>68541089
yeah thats what im getting at, hes way catchier, i def agree that Lil B never really tried to be catchy though.

I think young thug's vocal performances are better overall, his command of melody and rhythm is crazy and his delivery is so wild sometimes, and he just makes fuckin crazy sounds lol

as for the aesthetic shit you might be right, i personally dont really care though, I'm under the impression taht he truly just doesn't give a fuck but maybe he does do it for attention. either way im in it for the music itself though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.