[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever been to a Kanye concert? How was it? His new leg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: yeezy.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yeezy.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
have you ever been to a Kanye concert? How was it?

His new leg of the Saint Pablo tour is coming real close to me and I want to buy tickets to go with some friends but we're all super white. Are Kanye concerts filled with whiteys or will me and my buds get stared at and be unwelcome
>>
middle class america are the only people who actually go to concerts, and majority of middle class america is white. so it's safe to say majority will be white.
>>
>>68534788
MIDDLE AMERICA PACKED IN
CAME TO SEE ME AND MY BLACK SKIN
>>
>>68534773
You're in luck, because the only people who go to Kanye concerts are white
>>
>>68534800
nice
>>
>>68534805
>>68534788
I've been to plenty of concerts but never a rap concert. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be sticking out like a sore thumb
>>
>>68534875
>>68534773
>>68534800
>>
>>68534800
wp
>>
>>68534800
Damn...
>>
>>68534927
Why is Kanye upset that he got to meet Daniel Radcliffe? He should be honored!
>>
>>68534805

Truth. I seen more white people wearing Saint Pablo tees than anything else. This shit is real.
>>
>>68534773
Saw him at BrĂ¥valla Festival in Sweden some years ago. Was really far from stage on purpose but it was still nice, great show. You will definetely not stand out as a white person there.
>>
>>68534963
Something about there being an exclamation mark in this post is unsettling to me
>>
File: omkek.jpg (130KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
omkek.jpg
130KB, 1080x1349px
My now-girlfriend bought us front row Kanye tickets 2 months into us fucking as a surprise. Literally front row middle of TD Garden tickets up at Boston (pic related for scale). It was my first major concert experience since I've never given a fuck about spending that type of money, and I never asked how much she spent...but that shit was legendary and loud as fuck. People were turnt, even tho probably most of the stadium, including the pit, were white-washed.

Only realized Kanye wasn't fucking with it a few days after when people posted his shows at MSG...energy in those was like 2x what I saw, which is crazy because it was 9/10 for me. I'd recommend it.
Just make sure you're a little fucked up, I would've had more fun. Closer you are the better. If you're trying to be in the pit, expect to walk around chasing Kanye, and make sure you're hella fucked up. I preferred my seats on the side since he tended to stop right in front of us and preferred to face our side for like 75% of it.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (165KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
165KB, 1080x1349px
>>68535623
Oh yeah. GF's white, I'm black, probably one of like a thousand black people in that motherfucker. Where we were sitting I was the only nigga for like ROWS. A few odd black people here and there in the pit too.

Nah these shits are definitely white-washed no doubt.
And lmao they were charging $9 for bottles of water that was W I L D
>>
Any hip hop shows that are at arenas are gonna be pretty white just by virtue of them getting to that level

I had floor tickets for the show in St.Paul and it was probably 60% white people on the floor. Most people were around the age of 20 but i saw a good amount of people older and younger than that. I was in the pit following the stage the whole time and shit was amazing. The craziest it got in the mosh was when he launched right into Touch the Sky and he was looking at our section and we went so insane that he stopped the song after 10 seconds and moved the stage back to our section and restarted the song. Ultralight Beam at the end was fucking religous. Everyone on the floor were massive kanye fans and knew all the words. Best concert ive ever been to.
>>
>>68534800
>tfw I rapped along with Kanye last week as he performed this in Chicago at the United Center
>probably 65% of the crowd (including myself) was white
>>
>>68534773
>liking Kanye West
>>
>>68537424
Ah, another contrarian like myself I see! Please, join me in my man cave, m'lady can bring us snacks and we can talk about how good we are
>>
I really wanted to go but I'm a poor college student, $250 for a ticket is outta my price range.
>>
>Tfw he's coming to albany but no money
Shieeeet
>>
>>68534773
went last night by myself, absolute great time really recommend op, try to get high
>>
File: IMG_2451.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
got floor tickets for me n my gf for the second night in miami. it was absolutely incredible. everyone, kanye included, was having a great time. did about a gram of blow and drank all night. it was a spectacle and i'll honestly probably catch him again in miami on the next leg of the tour. would recommend
>>
>>68534773
I saw him in Montreal. It was a very cool show. He had a suspended stage that he was standing on, that moved back and forth over the crowd on the floor. It was dope, high energy, without any political/Kanye-being-Kanye rants.
>>
Think I'm gonna go in Houston

FUCK this tour looks so legendary

Also, why does it bother y'all that there's a disproportionate amount of white people at his expensive ass concert? It's an economic activity, it's how he makes most of his money.

If you feel weird about an expensive concert being mostly white people, you should feel just as weird about driving back to an entirely white neighborhood once the evening's over
>>
Had tickets for show in Edmonton, guy fucking killed it. One of the best concerts I've seen, highly recommend going OP and yeah it was white as fuck dont worry about sticking out you shy fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.