[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

which is the best
>>
>>68533567
Stupid comparisons but on personal preference
Smile>MPP>SgtPepper>Aids>Innerspeaker
>>
>>68533602
It's not even close. Smile is way past the others.
Smile >>>>>Sgt shitters=merriweather shitpost pavilion>>>shitterspeaker
>>
If Smile had been released the way Brian heard the album in his head and on schedule then it would be best but as it is the mono version of Sgt Pepper is the winner hands down.
>>
>>68533567
Sgt. Pepper>SMiLE>MPP>Innerspeaker
>>
SMILe > MPP > SP > In
>>
why is innerspeaker even there?

why smile?
>>
Objectively speaking?
Smile > Sgt > MPP > Innerspeaker

Personally?
Smile > Sgt > Innerspeaker > MPP
>>
>>68533567
They are all horrible.
>>68534368
Stop.
>>
>>68533567
Sgt. Peppers. The rest are memes.
>>
Sgt Peppers, beach boys were never good
>>
>>68533567
Since Smile didn't even exist, I'll pick the other three
>>
MPP
>>
>>68533567
Smile Sessions
>>
>>68535315
edgy
>>
>>68535333
>>68535353
also edgy
>>
>>68533567
MPP > Everything else
>>
>>68537348
>stop disliking what I like
>>
This was kind of hard, but Sgt. Pepper>SMiLE>MPP>Innerspeaker
>>
>>68533567
Smile>Sgt. Pepper>MPP>Innerspeaker

Should've been Lonerism desu, Innerspeaker is good but not THAT good.
>>
>>68533567
Sgt Peppers >>> Innerspeak > Smile >>> MPP
>>
>>68533692
>the way Brian heard the album in his head
kill yourself you massive pretentious faggot
>>
>>68534176
are you retarded? "why is innerspeaker there?" its the best psych pop rock album of the last decade
>>
>>68533602
Correct
>>
>>68538081
>if brian's creative ideas had been fully realized
is that better, dummy? ignore the fact that he was literally having auditory hallucinations of music during that time period
>>
>>68533892
>>68535333
>>68535353
>>68537464
>>68537500
these
sgt. pepper is objectively the best album here
>>
File: 24c.jpg (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
24c.jpg
41KB, 625x626px
>>68535353
>>68535315
>>68538143
>>
>>68538081
Uh excuse me? Is there something you'd like to say? Or are you just another pleb trying to start fights with people over subject matters you obviously know nothing about?

>>68538144
Nice dubs and thanks for the translation/re-interpretation of the point what I was trying to convey..........

BUT..........

Throughout the years even before them internet and everybody had a computer on their desk top I have been studying and collecting unauthorized recordings (Read: BOOTLEGS) of the Smile sessions and had read up plenty on the subject.

From my personal experience there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. (Or in this case the ear)

While I am thankful for the fact that Brian went and re-recorded all the songs and that Capital Records responded by putting out a mirror copy of what Brian released busing the original recordings there are still many important elements to the formula missing. For example there were supposed to be quite a few spoken word/comedy routines that were supposed to be used as links/segues in between songs that were to lead to other songs. The whole album was supposed to tell the story of the history of the U.S.

If knowing and/or possessing this knowledge/information makes me "Pretentious" then so be it but I'm not the one who should kill themselves.
>>
SP > MPP >> Smile >>> Innerspeaker
>>
>>68539488
>Throughout the years even before them internet and everybody had a computer on their desk top I have been studying and collecting unauthorized recordings (Read: BOOTLEGS) of the Smile sessions and had read up plenty on the subject.
Top 10 SMiLE bootlegs?
>>
>>68539488
>For example there were supposed to be quite a few spoken word/comedy routines that were supposed to be used as links/segues in between songs that were to lead to other songs.
>The whole album was supposed to tell the story of the history of the U.S.
Wrong and wrong.
>>
>>68539679
That can be a tough call since most of them use the same front cover but one of my all time favorites was a three record set with each record being a different color. It contains a lot of the spoken word segues like "I Fell Into My French Horn" and alternate mixes of songs that appeared on later albums like Our Prayer Child is The Father of The Man Cabin Essence and more. There was also a four C.D. set called Smile that had a lot of lips on the box and were basically rough demos which is good but can get tedious. (Barnyard is Brian teaching the band the song for example) Everything is in storage so I can't really give you any details at this point but come back later and I'll have more info.
>>
>>68539797
Nah you don't know shit. Fuck off
>>
>>68539695
Oh yeah? How? Where? Care to explain if you're so smart and knowledgable on the subject?

Even Brian said it was supposed to be the story of America.
>>
>>68533567
All of these albums aren't very good. But if we had to all be honest, Sgt. Pepper > Smile >> MPP > Innerspeaker
>>
>>68539814
And what do you know? Care to expound? Share your knowledge with the rest of us or are you just a troll?
>>
IS shouldnt be there
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.