[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 638x638px
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>68420101
>that cover
Is there a single band with less self-awareness than Avenged Sevenfold?
>>
>>68420118
new Metallica.
>>
>>68420127
Good point.
>>
Avenged Sevenfold - The Astonishing
>>
I'm surprised. They actually made something good for once.
>>
>>68420101
Just listened to it.
It's... alright, I guess. Basically the same reaction I have to every A7X song.
Nice to hear Brooks Wackerman again, though.
>>
>>68420118
What are you talking about man? It's awesome.

Skulls are bad ass and look at the eye. He's seen some shit, space and shit . Nice font too \m/
>>
File: gira.jpg (118KB, 1286x849px) Image search: [Google]
gira.jpg
118KB, 1286x849px
holy shit i just listened to it. And to think that 13 year old me was a die hard fan of this ...
>>
>>68420224
It's the shine on everything that pushes it into laughable territory.
That's not a skull, that's a fucking halloween mask with a marble in the eye.
>>
>>68420263
oh, it looks like the phantom of the opera, that's deep tho - i mean thats a book, right?

there's prop a meaning behind the glossy finish - like maybe it signifiges rebirth
>>
>>68420286
It signifies that there's at least one person in the world who actually watched Jason X.
>>
>>68420263
Nah dude, it's not the shine that makes it bad. It's the whole fucking thing. It looks like some retard made this in paint shop pro. It looks like some retard in the band described this concept to the retarded author ("I want like, an eyeball man, but the eyeball has like outer space in it bro"). It looks like something a retarded 12 year old girl would create and put on her myspace.
>>
>>68420118
any black metal band
>>
>>68420298
I did!.
>>
>>68420118
>self-awareness
What do you mean by this? What is a self-aware band? Do they have to play sassy indie rock?
>>
Shadows sounds like he's starting to lose his voice
>>
>>68421724
Honestly, yes. If you're white, you can't make authentic music, seeing how you appropriated it from everyone else, so the best thing to do is be aware of that and read self deprecating poems over acoustic guitar at your local coffee shop. That's the ultimate of white non-appropriating music.
>>
Holy shit that album art is cringy as fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpRmSuLImLU

BURN THE CAESAR
>>
>>68422552
At last I truly see.
>>
>>68422677
>Hillary and Merkel at the end
Have they gone full redpill?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.