[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to intelligent to listen to anything in 4/4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474766026133.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474766026133.png
108KB, 357x368px
>tfw to intelligent to listen to anything in 4/4
>>
>tfw too retarded to find "smart" music in 4/4
>>
>tfw too intelligent for time signatures

I only listen to cacophonies of power tools.
>>
>>68416505
sounds cool

got any recs senpai
>>
File: dashing young ferneyhough.jpg (30KB, 230x276px) Image search: [Google]
dashing young ferneyhough.jpg
30KB, 230x276px
>>68416477
There's a lot of Bach and Renaissance music that is in 4/4.

bet you're not too intelligent to appreciate that

>tfw too intelligent to discard music based on time signature
>>
>>68416500
>>68416505
>>68417265
>too
>>
>>68417343

good meme
>>
>>68417265
Renaissance period classical music is overrated trash, pure and simple. It was a bunch of very smart people formulating the basis of western music, which sure, go ahead a study that if you want to learn about western music theory, that's extremely educational. Do you fit stone-wheels to your car though? Are you going to call up the wright brothers for your next trip? No. It's shit. It's experimental garbage. Most modern pop music is miles ahead of it in terms of compositional quality, and in experiments with tonal qualities. 90% of the people who listen to it and claim to like it are lying. The other 10% are beige-flavoured snoreathons.
>>
>>68417265
> not being intelligent enough to recognize bait
>>
>>68417396
>Most modern pop music is miles ahead of it in terms of compositional quality
are you literally retarded? most pop music is homophonic. a simple melody against a chord progression. In the Renaissance times they mastered polyphony - many voices, each independent, all weaving together to create a coherent whole.

Even without paying any attention to the immaculate craft of renaissance composers, If you dont appreciate the beauty of Palestrina or Lassus or Tallis, I feel bad for you. Some of the most beautiful music ever written.

I think you're either incredibly ignorant about how music works and what actually constitutes good renaissance music, or you're trying to look stupid for a response.
>>
>>68417462
>not wanting to BTFO some dumbass, bait or not
its fun putting plebs in their place
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.