[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In retrospect, what are your thoughts on Das Racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cphtb.jpg (732KB, 1034x800px) Image search: [Google]
cphtb.jpg
732KB, 1034x800px
In retrospect, what are your thoughts on Das Racist?
>>
>>68414697
shut up faggot
>>
>>68414697
Not very good. Not very good et al.
>>
>>68414697
They were fantastic. Shame they burned out so quick. They could have made a real classic if they just got their shit together
>>
>>68414697
the only reason i know of them is from watching that weird brodyquest mashup video thing

haven't listened to their shit by the way it just doesn't sound like my cuppa tea
>>
I've only listened to Sit Down, Man and Shut Up, Dude.
Both were extremely inconsistent. To me most everything was either really great and fun or just completely skippable and annoying.
>>
relevant
http://hotelconcierge.tumblr.com/post/134371738229/on-the-origin-of-posers
>>
>>68414697

I really really like them as a couple of creatives, and I have followed their careers with some interest.

Personally I don't think I'd want to hang out with them or anything since I'll be voting Trump, but the tracks are good, esp. "You can sell anything", "Rainbow in the Dark" (not to be confus with the Dio track), etc. Kool AD later did this small thing called "Moneyball" which I also liked, and there was this other thing with Lakutis that I liked as well.

I also appreciate the OP's effort.

>>68414756

I'M AT THAT TACO BELL
PESCATTO SMELL
YUM BRANDS!(TM)
>>
>>68414756

In other words, you've basically listened to the discography.
>>
>>68414902
Oh I thought they had more content than that
>>
>>68414902
>>68414909

They do have one more album, but that's about it
>>
>>68414740
>>68414720
>>68414756
Yeah these
They grew on me though
>>68414826
Why are you voting Trump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.