[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she do it, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Did she do it, /mu/?
>>
Write his album? Break his nose what?
>>
>>68412662
kill him
>>
>>68412612
ye
>>
>>68412612
imagine cucking elliot with her
>>
GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS
>>
>>68412612
yea she killed him what a bitch
>>
>>68412858
Elliott would have beaten you up from his accumulated depression strength and then go write a song about it.
>>
Do you think we'll get a deathbed confession from her, or did she really not do it?
>>
>>68412877
legend has it El Scorcho was the last song he played before his death
>>
>>68412858
elliott actually cucked rivers cuomo with her
>>
>>68412612

She's cute. I'd like to stick my knife into her chest a couple times if you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>68412612

>tfw, no cute half jap gf who will stab you in the heart
>>
>>68413368
i-i don't. . .
>>
>>68413411
titty fuck faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 700x900px
>>68412612
>have argument with gf
>gf goes and takes a shower
>stab yourself in the heart twice with no hesitation
>gf takes the knife out of you
>gf doesn't speak with detectives

Nope. Nothin' fishy about this.
>>
>name spelled wrong
>stabbed twice in chest with no hesitation wounds
>twice
hm
>>
>>68413411

I meant shoot heroin with her.
>>
>>68413497
Also, his suicide note was a little half assed.
>I'm so sorry--love, Elliot. God forgive me.
>>
>>68413515
His name wasn't spelled wrong, that was an error on the police report. The other part is hmmm worthy though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.