[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides yourself, who's the most patrician person you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: mmm.jpg (23KB, 379x504px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
23KB, 379x504px
Besides yourself, who's the most patrician person you know?
>>
>>68411669
me
>>
>>68411669
i dont know anyone irl who is into music beyond top 40 or metalcore shit
>>
>>68411706
>>68411669
I
>>
>>68411669
My best friend. He is studying music and mainly listens to Art Music.
>>
>>68411706
>>68411720
wtf......WTF.....I just said you can't say that
>>
File: kim-jong-un-photoshop-6.jpg (53KB, 580x412px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-photoshop-6.jpg
53KB, 580x412px
Personally?

My dad. He's into psychedelic rock, alternative metal, ambient, dark ambient, vaporwave and drum&bass.

His favorite album of all time is Dark Side of the Moon, though, and I had to introduce him to King Crimson, so there's that.
>>
>>68411669
my crush
>>
>>68411734
what are you going to do about it boy
>>
>>68411765
don't hurt me pls
>>
>>68411754
She's a slut and a poser. She told me so.
>>
File: Image.jpg (73KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
73KB, 500x559px
>>68411832
>she
>>
>>68411832
i know she is, doesn't mean she isn't patrician
everyone is a fucking poser though, you, me, dad and everyone else
>>
my black friend
>>
>>68411753
the only people who hate on Dark Side of the Moon are contrarian faggots
>>
My theory teacher at berklee
>>
>>68412080
I don't, I just thought /mu/ did because it wasn't Animals.
>>
My mom who doesn't listen to music.
>>
my gay friend
>>
>>68412166
Really makes you think.
>>
>>68412165
Wish You Were Here is their best desu
>>
>>68411863
dad is not poser.
>>
>>68411669
My dad
>>
Either my music theory professor or my old english professor, or my old french teacher in highschool, she was a pianist, and really encouraged us to listen to music from the Impressionism, but I was the only one who was recepti
>>
You are OP <3
>>
My aunt. She was into classical, lots of reactionary music, lots of brazzilian music ranging from jazz to bossanova to mpb, classical greek music, 80's new wave, etc. Also kept discovering cool shit on the radio.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.