[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY HAVE I SEEN THIS SHITTY BAND POSTED SO MUCH TODAY. WHAT IS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: shit.jpg (69KB, 1080x867px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
69KB, 1080x867px
WHY HAVE I SEEN THIS SHITTY BAND POSTED SO MUCH TODAY. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH MU.
>>
>>68411597
I don't see this shitty band you're talking about
>>
>>68411597
welcome 2 mew friendo
>>
>>68411597
What band OP?
>>
>>68411615
BEEN FUCKING HERE FUCKING AGES AND HAVENT SEEN IT POSTED SO MANY FUCKING TIMES IN ONE FUCKING FUCK.

FUCK THAT WELCOME
>>
>>68411680
hey man, no need to get upset. Everyone was new here once too
>>
>>68411702
HA HA HA HA
Yeah whatever you are probably just baiting, I won't waste my time with you.

Go and listen to fucking Creep, creep
>>
Radiohead discussion thread?
A Moon Shaped Pool wasn't all that good and they will never get on the level of Kid A.
>>
>>68411865
thats funny cos there isnt much of a level to get onto to
>>
>>68411736
No, I'm dead serious. Just from your discourse and the fact radiohead gets posted constantly is a pretty big tell.

Let me know if you want some music recs for bands you enjoy.
>>
>>68411916
YEAH, go ahead expert, I wonder how much time you have been here. (si
>radiohead gets posted constantly
I have never seen three radiohead related threads on the first page, first time going in, together.
>Let me know if you want some music recs for bands you enjoy.
From a radiohead fan? lel

As CAPTCHA is nicely recomending me:
RUAD Nutter
>>
File: 1476316819054.jpg (73KB, 700x635px) Image search: [Google]
1476316819054.jpg
73KB, 700x635px
>>68411916
Oh shit, that's Radiohead? I didn't even recognize Thom, he's so clean shaven in this picture.

Oh, and not OP, but fuck Radiohead.

Muse has, is, will always be better.
>>
>>68411865
Yea but it's still top 3 on their discog. Nothing can really ever top Kid A desu.
>>
>>68411997
on Muse you forgot "18 minutes of blowing each other"
>>
>>68411996
>YEAH, go ahead expert, I wonder how much time you have been here. (si

been here on and off since 2012 or so

>I have never seen three radiohead related threads on the first page, first time going in, together.

Don't forget to check the sticky and rules before you post.

>From a radiohead fan? lel

not a fan, but they're alright. radiohead has always been kind of ingrained in the board culture so I don't really mind the threads
>>
>>68411997
Someone!
>>
>MU
i found the problem
>>>/out/
>>
>>68412205
>been here on and off since 2012 or so
And yet you still haven't learned not to fall for such obvious trolls.
>>
>>68412205
>Don't forget to check the sticky and rules before you post
If I check those, will the threads stop appearing all at once? Or is that comment to the people who start radiohead threads without checking ic there already is one?
>been here on and off since 2012 or so
>radiohead has always been kind of ingrained in the board culture so I don't really mind the threads
I understand that. I usually ignore them, but I suppose three in a row was a bit to much
>>
>>68412283
so.... you think I'm a troll?
>>
>>68412283
they're kind of fun to reply to desu

>>68412300
>If I check those, will the threads stop appearing all at once? Or is that comment to the people who start radiohead threads without checking ic there already is one?

you're retarded. I'm implying you're new

>I understand that. I usually ignore them, but I suppose three in a row was a bit to much

how many threads do you think there were when A Moon Shaped Pool was released friendo?
>>
>>68412358
>your whole post
So if you know I'm a troll, I understand you replying so I think "he must not know I'm a troll, then I will troll him and wow look at me so ahead. But you just implied you knew I was trolling, which ruins the whole fucking thing, so why did you keep the trollsequence going?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.