[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next year is going to be a great year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 300px-Murdoc2010.jpg (17KB, 344x313px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Murdoc2010.jpg
17KB, 344x313px
Next year is going to be a great year
>>
>>68411027
Because of a band people cared about in middle school?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151208-091715~2.jpg (221KB, 1433x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151208-091715~2.jpg
221KB, 1433x1432px
>>68411027
would u """""fuck""""" a cartoon?
>>
Not if I can't find a job by December. I might honestly kill myself next year.
>>68411038
You should join me, cuckhead.
>>
>>68411027
I think I'm going to have an anyeurism
>>
>>68411038
this lmao what are you guys 13?

More cringe than Death Grips
>>
>>68411038
No, these fuckers are coming out with a new album later this year or early next year

But nice try at cucking me
Kek
>>
File: Russ 1.png (370KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
Russ 1.png
370KB, 600x576px
>>68411027
What, did they announce something?

Cause first, they said it would be in 2015, then they said 2016...

How would they top Plastic Beach anyways? Probably won't even get but like two music videos if any this time around too. I'd like to be hopeful but it just seems like since the band's begun, we've gotten less and less 'content' each album
>>
>>68411087
>More cringe than Death Grips

I'd say around the same level of cringe
>>
>>68411107
Honestly, I don't believe they even have to try and top plastic beach, because that would be incredibly difficult to do.

Personally, I just enjoy their music, regardless of popularity

Take "The Fall" for example"

Sure, it could never top plastic beach, but there are still songs in that album that a actually enjoyed listening to.
>>
>>68411204
>Personally, I just enjoy their music, re
Wow. that's very brave of you.
>>
>>68411204
I agree. I like The Fall for what it is. Everything they put out is interesting.

>Personally, I just enjoy their music, regardless of popularity
Why did you post this part...?
>>
File: TearsOfJoyImg1.jpg (180KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
TearsOfJoyImg1.jpg
180KB, 453x302px
>>68411204
>Hearing Amarillo for the first time
>>
>>68411242
I meant it album wise, sorry, I should have worded that better.

For me, I'm not too big of a fan of the videos, and I don't really know too much about the weird back stories to them, but I just enjoy listen to some of their music
>>
>>68411293
Ah you're missing out, but it's hard to explain. They're interlinked though. In the same way that PB had a fuckton of variety to it, but still had relativity to the overall theme, that kind of goes for the lore or w/e you call it.

There are some things that are 'canon,' and things are explained in their book and even more recently on some of their social media posts as to the events post PB, but it's really not super concrete. You're kind of just supposed to imagine what happens to them with the music, in a way. I love the videos, the art style, the character design and the characters, the world you only get a glimpse of. Both aspects drew me in, the music, and the art. I never even heard of them until I saw an ad for PB, checked it out and didnn't like it at first, honstly. It had to grow on me, but I've found most of the best music I've heard does.

In a way, both the music and the art combined gave me a different experience, y'know? Like imagining the imagery with what I was hearing was so cool.
>>
>>68411204
>incredibly difficult to do
Demon days and s/t were better
>>
>>68411038
>>
File: demon days.jpg (102KB, 822x822px) Image search: [Google]
demon days.jpg
102KB, 822x822px
will not top Demon Days
>>
I'm looking forward to it. There's something about the music that really puts me on a special mood. Some songs were subpar while the others range from good to amazing. So far Plastic Beach is the best album even though a couple of the songs were kind of bad, it also contains some of the best music they have ever produced.
>>
Gorillaz is shit
>>
>>68411484
It's a classic for sure, but the mood and types of instruments in it aren't nearly as varied as Plastic Beach. The album mostly stays down for the entire experience, which I'm not saying is bad. I'm just way more impressed with how they managed to fit so much into Plastic Beach and make it all feel connected. They actually talk about that being the idea in the Making of video for it, which, when I found out was like, yea that makes perfect sense, I'd always thought of it like that
>>
>>68411484
Demon Days for me was probably one of my favourite albums, as it was an album that stuck with me for a while.

When I say plastic beach is hard to top, I mean it as it is hard to top the TYPE of music it had, which was mostly electro, calming, or slow music.

Demon Days on the other hand, is on its own level, being a lot more diverse in my opinion, and had a lot of great songs.
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (56KB, 679x631px) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
56KB, 679x631px
>>68411027
If I haven't gotten a job and reduced my 4chan time by 90% by 2017, I might literally kill myself.
>>
>>68411056
You wouldn't fuck a cartoon would you?
>>
>>68411627
Just do it already
>>
>>68411038
not everyone is the same age as you
>>
>>68411484
A lot of great songs. Definitly the most consistent. So far the collaborators for the next album would be De La Soul, Snoop Dogg Jean Michel-Jarre and maybe even Bowie if the rumors were true.
>>
>>68411860
Vic mensa as well
>>
pic unrelated?
>>
>>68411907
don't know that guy really
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.