[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you're listening to, what you're wearing, current mood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 46

File: 2273895.jpg (68KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
2273895.jpg
68KB, 590x590px
>pic related
>Jeans, flannel, cardigan, vans
>fine, I suppose. recently became friends with one of my exes, not sure how I feel about this
>>
File: Loud_City_Song[1].jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Loud_City_Song[1].jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>wearing clothes
>confused,I've been a NEET for the past 3 weeks don't know what the fuck I'm doing with myself, haven't felt this fucking useless in a long while
don't befriend exes mate, it's a recipe for disaster
>>
>>68411045
Idk though, we didn't end on a bad note, like it was kind of a mutual breakup (she wanted to see someone else and I was kinda growing tired of our relationship in the first place) so there wasn't any real bad blood between us, we just kinda stopped talking for a few months
>>
blood on the tracks
pajamas
recently ended my first relationship with the girl who took my virginity.. jumping back into dating is depressing,, feel empty. new job that i kind of like, but being a wagecuck sucks
im a whiny faggot
>>
>>68411205
if you're not sexualy attracted to her than it's fine but if you find yourself even slightly attracted to her id find someone else to talk to, plenty of girls in this world.
>>
>Svefn-g-englar - Sigur Ros
>Tshirt and undies
>not too bad, miss someone who's recently gone to uni.
>>
File: HZDnFvy.png (900KB, 945x909px) Image search: [Google]
HZDnFvy.png
900KB, 945x909px
>Pic related
>Biggie Smalls tee and dark blue undies
>That feeling at the end of Mac Plus - 420 when it all slows down and spirals into nothingness
>>
>>68410895
>The Cure - One Hundred Years
>t shirt and shorts
> frequent mood swings; was happy earlier now im sad again
>>
File: Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_Underground_and_Nico.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
pic related
skinny grey jeans, no shirt
ive been feeling pretty good, got a job at amazon and im making like $900/paycheck, and got my own apartment so i can spend more money on my bleep bloop instruments
>>
File: cover.png (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
44KB, 600x600px
pic related
pajamas
currently pretty stressed due to having an exam tomorrow, lonely because always
>>
File: 2000px-Xx_album_cover.svg.png (33KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Xx_album_cover.svg.png
33KB, 2000x2000px
>black jeans, black shirt, gray sweatshirt, black converse
>depressed as fuck and confused. My mood goes up and down so much every day, from good to depressed, empty, and useless. The past weeks I've had the worst brain fog and haven't been able to get any work done. I know what I need to do and how to do it but my brain seemingly refuses to do it. I hope I can see a psychiatrist soon...
>>
>>68413052

holy shit I probaby sound so edgy from that post, I swear I'm not. I usually listen to like Radiohead and Arcade Fire and shit.

And I don't really wear color because I like a minimal sorta look
>>
>>68413077
You don't sound edgy, try not to be concerned about the opinions of losers on this board. Hope you feel better soon man.
>>
>>68413077
nothing wrong with that album or wearing black, I wore all black today and as far as I can't tell I'm not edgy

>>68413006
Happy for you, brother
>>
>Olafur Arnalds/Nils Frahm - Stare
>Jeans covered in sawdust, blue and neon green Seahawks hoodie covered in sawdust, steel toe Timberlands
>Hungry and anxious to get off work
>>
>>68413006
keep doing what makes you happy, keep working I wish i still had passion to pursue my goals. Im proud of you anon.
>>
File: 1474727085286.png (369KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1474727085286.png
369KB, 480x479px
>Chick Webb - The Chronological Chick Webb
>Jeans, plain shirt, barefoot
>Kind of worried, might have gotten my girlfriend pregnant
>>
>The lost battalion - Sabaton
>red shirt, jeans and socks
>feel okay but kinda miss my ex
Is it bad to miss my ex even though I'm in a new relationship?
>>
>>68411575
Eh, I don't know. I started to kind of see that she's not as great of a person as I'd thought. I think I'm fine with us being split up and I don't think I could ever date her again desu

>>68412972
anything specific going on?

>>68412996
>>68413052
I know these feels all too well. For >>68413052 specifically, see a therapist if you can, they usually help quite a bit

>>68413024
Good luck tomorrow!

>>68413006
I'm happy for you, if not a bit jealous lmao

>>68414335
Buy Plan B if it's not too late d00d
>>
>jolene by Dolly Parton
>eyehategod shirt and some jeans, no shoes
>pretty okay, gonna snort some meth
>>
File: Pinkerton_cover.jpg (14KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkerton_cover.jpg
14KB, 307x300px
>pinkerton
>jeans, shirt, sweatshirt
>2 yr gf broke up with me via texts
>>
File: 1415683305623.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1415683305623.png
48KB, 200x200px
>Tu Forma De Ser by Alberto Y Roberto
>filthy baltimore ravens hoodie, red and white plaid pajama pants
>bretty gud I guess, kickin ass at my new job, workin 40 hour weeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELs74yjt0p0
>>
>>68410895
>pic related (I liked it when it came out and started listening again)
>shorts and striped polo
>feeling fine, other than the loneliness. might get some good news tomorrow
>>
>>68414666
Please don't do meth

>>68414793
I'm sorry, guy. bad feel, i know
>>
File: Death Grips - Bottomless Pit.png (170KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
Death Grips - Bottomless Pit.png
170KB, 800x803px
>pic related
>only my Captain Morgan's boxers
>hitting it off with a girl I haven't talked to since highschool
>>
>some fucking metalcore band from 10+ years ago called Seething, not bad but kind of a mish-mash of what all the "good bands" were doing at the time
>red Cowboy Bebop t-shirt showing an image from the first Spike vs. Vicious fight
>ever go on a crazy-awesome 40-hour drug trip that left you mentally and emotionally reeling from it for over a week? I didn't do any drugs but that's how I'm feeling. my soul hurts
>>
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg (65KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg
65KB, 608x608px
>sweatpants, beanie, t shirt
>stressed as fuck about paying for uni, gotta pull money out of my ass or take out another loan
>>
>>68412934
i am doing the same thing at uni.... weird
>>
>>68415053
I've been there, but with the addition of drugs. What seems to be the problem, anon?
>>
File: 1458858618475.jpg (456KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458858618475.jpg
456KB, 1000x1000px
>jeans and blue longsleeve
>hyped for civ vi, hopefully it restores my hope in the game industry
>still infatuated with high school crush who I haven't seen in months
>>
File: 1362135285344.png (277KB, 1196x910px) Image search: [Google]
1362135285344.png
277KB, 1196x910px
>sweatpants, t-shirt with holes in it
>if i'm not able to drastically turn my life around within the next month i'm gonna fucking kill myself. already picked out the bridge.
>>
>>68415132
I always feel this weird instinct to address anonymous suicidals on 4chan. I identify to well with you faggots to let this shit get by me

isnt living for the music enough, senpai? ;_;
>>
File: Nin-the_fragile800.jpg (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nin-the_fragile800.jpg
193KB, 400x400px
>pic related
>Coveralls
>Tired of being at work
>>
>>68414891
A day late and a dollar short my friend. Gonna listen to Atrocity Exhibition and write poetry now whooooo.
>>
>Listening
Leviathan - The Tenth Sub Level of Suicide
>Wearing
Adidas sweat pants, comfy sweater, and some cozy slippers. It's supposed to be really stormy here tonight so I'm just getting comfy.
>feel
Depressed and anxious as usual. Anxiety has stopped me from doing a lot of things I want to do, like talk to people, get a job, or go to university. I feel like I'm using it as an excuse to just do nothing all day.

>>68415101
I relate to your feel. I'm hoping to see her soon, but at the same time I feel like I would be bothering her if I tried anything.
>>68414819
Death Magnetic is kinda underrated. I liked it a lot when it came out. I hope you get the good news you're hoping for.
>>
File: Leviathan.jpg (587KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
Leviathan.jpg
587KB, 990x990px
>>68410895
>sweater and boxers
>Pretty content, till this thread reminded me that I'm alone.
>>
>pure reason revolution: the dark third
>jeans, leather belt, socks, black boxer briefs, unbottoned striped beach shirt, swiss watch
>everything in life is going my way
>>
>>68415255
>>68415262
lol
>>
>>68415170

music is one thing i'll miss

i can't really miss it though since i'll be dead

living my life for music isn't really an option. listening to music won't put food on my table or money in my account or friends to hang out with.

this is all theoretical anway. i hope it won't come to it. kinda looks like it will though.
>>
>>68415074
Don't take out loans.
>>
>>68415300
should read Nature by Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>68414793
This was me a year ago. 2 year gf dumped me via text. Just console yourself with Rivers's weird yelp in Tired of Sex.
>>
File: dead kennedys fresh fruit.jpg (202KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
dead kennedys fresh fruit.jpg
202KB, 1425x1425px
>naked
>little stressed about school, should probably get to bed soon
>>
File: 41g7ZgLVMHL.jpg (18KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
41g7ZgLVMHL.jpg
18KB, 500x495px
>>68410895
>Pyjamas.
>Want somebody to suck on my ding dong.
>>
>Oresund Space Collective - "Yeah!"
>Jeans, socks, t-shirt, sweatshirt
>Wondering if I'll have another night of insomnia
>>
>>68415324

>nature is soooo pretty humans can't even understand it

tried that. doesn't really work long term.
>>
>>68415414
Yikes, have you even read the essay?
>>
>>68415475

do you honestly think it'll help?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>pic relatadio
>pajama pants and green t shirt with a dog on it
>I feel kinda bored, upset, and horny
>>
>>68415084
I guess I'll start from the beginning, and preface this with tl;dr - girl trouble.

So there's this woman who was in my life a long time ago. Our relationship was kind of complicated, but a good summation would probably be unrequited love and great sex. She was unable to return my feelings, and one day she moved far away. This left me rather heartbroken, but I was able to get over it... or maybe not. I'm not fully sure what I was thinking or feeling at the time, but after a few more failed attempts to even so much as get things started with other women I just decided to give up on trying to be in a relationship altogether. But I was able to deal with it at the time because I was in a band making music of my own that I was honestly proud of. I felt that as long as I could focus on that and get it off the ground, I would be able to get by on the single life for as long as I needed. I also knew I wouldn't be getting laid any time soon 'cuz I got no game, but I kind of always figured the band eventually taking off would sort of help with that.

Well, the band never took off and we eventually broke up. During that time, I had a falling-out with my old social circle and never really got in with a new one. This would eventually lead me to become a shut-in, and the band breaking up led me to become an complete emotional wreck for a couple years. Lately I'm at the point where I think I'm finally starting to get over that, but I'm still kind of left in a shitty state of being. I may be dealing with the fact that I no longer have my creative outlet, but the whole experience of trying for so long and getting fucking nowhere has left me feeling inadequate as a person. So I continue being a shut-in, making no new friends, meeting no people of either sex, and expecting to live my life basically alone from now on. Christ, I couldn't even finish that last sentence without breaking out into tears.

Continued in me next post. Yes, there's more.
>>
>>68416093
So here I am, settling in to the rest of my life. I have a job, I have a couple buddies to hang out with, but I guess all of my deepest connections went away with the band and old social circle. Can't say I'm too happy with things, but I manage to get by. Weed and beer help, and not being in a band means now I blow all my money on my music collection as if I'm filling in a gap in my life. I went on a weekend road trip to the Galloping Ghost recently for my buddy's birthday and that felt like a really nice change of pace, but I get back home and it's back to reality. It took maybe 24 hours for that reality to get shaken up.

Before this road trip, that woman I fell in love with at the beginning of all this had been getting in touch with me. She was in the area for her sister's wedding and she wanted to come by and see me. Her and I were friends from before our rather complicated relationship and we've been able to chat things up over the years after she moved, and she's even been out to see my band during a previous visit or two. But something seemed a little weird about her wanting to come back to town just to see little old me. The day after I get back, we finalise plans to meet the following evening. During our text conversation, she cracks a joke about our past: "we have a history of our clothes winding up on the floor, after all." Mission #1: clean ever square inch of my house that myself and guests have access to (which had me up until 4 AM when I had to work the next morning). Mission #2: stop by the corner store and get some condoms on the way home from work before meeting with her.

Storytime continues next post, but that's assuming anyone even cares at this point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnE1psfkA4s
>jeans and comfy long sleeve shirt
>eager to get into bed and daydream for a few hours but I have some music to listen to first
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 953x953px
>pic related
>tshirt and sports shorts (night clothing)
>mood-wise I'm pretty indifferent, but I'm super duper tired because midterms are a bitch and I've gotten about 8 hours of sleep total in the past 4 days
>>
File: image%3A2773.jpg (10KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2773.jpg
10KB, 220x220px
>Have "Sometimes" on repeat right now. Just laying in bed basking in the distortion and ghostlike vocals.
>Wearing a black Radiohead T-shirt, gray jeans, and black high top chucks
>Feeling like my world has ended and that I'll never be happy again.

My beautiful English girlfriend left me recently over some stupid things I had done a couple of months ago. She was the only person who ever made me truly feel happy and the first to ever really love me unconditionally.

She was an accomplished cellist and her and I never got the chance to play together. I was going to marry her after I graduated from basic training next year.

I can't even play guitar anymore because of how devastated I am. I see her every time I play a note or bend a string. It hurts so badly that my chest physically hurts.

I'll probably hang myself when I get the chance.
>>
>>68416352
She shows up, she has beer. Cool. We hang out in my living room drinking away out 6-packs. I was kind of afraid things would be awkward and I would have nothing to talk, but her and I are able to have such a calm, natural conversation. It was as if she never left, as if we had always been friends. As if i never crossed the line of falling in love with her. I haven't felt this comfortable with anyone since... her and I were together. And she seems to have felt much the same. After all, it was her who decided to lean in and kiss me first. My god, that kiss alone could have easily been enough for me. But I wasn't going to stop what she started. Neither was she. My god, the sex that night was amazing. I don't know if my opinion is skewed due to that being my first time in a long-ass while, but it might have been the best I ever had -- and I know it was pretty damn good for her. After having zero sex with anyone else since she left, it took me zero time to remember how her body works. Being able to make her cum so hard was the most satisfied I've felt in a long time.

But it wasn't just the sex that made this feel so wonderful to me, it was also the affection. A level of affection I haven't felt in an even longer time. Hell, I can't even remember her showing me this level of affection back when we were together. She confessed her regrets about how cold she was towards me at the time, so I can't help but wonder if she was just making up for that. But at the same time I highly doubt she would go this far out of her way just to be my 40-hour girlfriend out of sheer pity. And I must say, those 40 hours were the most I've felt at peace in a long time. I never really opened up to her about all of my problem like I'm doing now, but it still felt like her appearance was akin to a guardian angel descending from Heaven. And in her brilliance, in her beauty, she need only speak a few simple words to ease the depths of my suffering: "Everything will be okay."

Almost done
>>
File: SiameseDream.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SiameseDream.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>tfw girl that you like more than anyone else asks you out to formal and you go with her but you know she doesn't actually like you beyond friends
help
>>
File: exodus-bonded-by-blood.jpg (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
exodus-bonded-by-blood.jpg
167KB, 500x500px
>>68410895
>fucking this
>Dead Kennedys Tee, jeans no socks, ripped up classic vans
>chilling with my girl gonna watch Regular Show kinda baked
>>
>t shirt and boxers
>22 a million
>apathetic like always, gotta get my shit together so I don't an hero
>>
File: 58eefb3c.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
58eefb3c.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
>Pic
>Gym shorts, slippers, and a sweatshirt.
>Disappointed, tried to get this girl to come over, she didn't. Didn't go to the gym, still have to write a 5 page essay, hate myself.
>>
>>68417002
Also, applied to three jobs, hoping I get one because my savings are near out and I'll have no money within two months. Like $0 in bank account money.
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
>A Moon Shaped Pool
>Plain maroon t-shirt from yesterday
>Recently graduated but still unemployed, I'm feeling vague unease and isolation. Anxious about the future.
>>
File: 220px-Gybeinfinity.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gybeinfinity.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
>pic related
>pyjamas
>I don't think I am going to go out of bed to day. Life seems pointless.
>>
>>68410895
Nothing
Naked
Drunk as fuck comfy
>>
>>68416764
And like a guardian angel, she began her ascent. We spent our time together doing things that girlfriends and boyfriends do when they just want to spend a day or two together on their free time. But unlike an actual girlfriend, I knew that she would be gone after the second night. Off to her next stop on her trip, then off to her home on the other side of the country. Back to her life of excitement and advancement. And I'm back to what feels like a dead-end life. And ever since she left, I've been thinking about a lot of things that have been just crushing me since maybe the day after she left. In the time we were apart, she has done so much with her life because she managed to never keep herself tied down. Meanwhile, my attempts at doing anything in life resulted in me putting all my eggs in one basket, and when things failed I was left with nowhere to go and nothing to show for it. For the past week I've been thinking about how I've been wasting the better part of my adult life, and now I'm left feeling worse than ever before. I'm being further reminded of my own inadequacies and the resulting depression is far more crushing than I ever remember. And here I thought everything was going to be okay, goddammit.

And to cap it all off, I'm also stuck with the reminder of how much I miss having sex and now I want more. I had no game to begin with, but going as long as I did without even bothering to try and get laid just fucked whatever shit I had right up. And being this depressed means that I don't have the confidence to even try. Part of why I compared this all to a drug trip had to do with how surreal this all felt to me, but another part of that comparison has to do with the fact that it almost feels as if my body needs to get laid and needs it ASAP. Is this a mild version of what recovering drug addicts feel when they relapse? The ultimate irony of that comparison is the fact that scoring drugs has never been much if a problem for me.

The end.
>>
File: cover.jpg (355KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
355KB, 1200x1200px
>pic related
>gray sweatshirt, black chinos, black socks
>suicidal and anxious
>>
File: bowery_electric_beat.jpg (42KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
bowery_electric_beat.jpg
42KB, 500x483px
>pic related

>jeans, old green military jacket, leather boots that are too small

>kind of fine with the fact i'll die alone
>>
File: miharu.jpg (291KB, 1382x1382px) Image search: [Google]
miharu.jpg
291KB, 1382x1382px
>Reinos (indoor shoes), socks, pyjama
>Kinda nice, found an interesting education future and happy that tomorrow's work
>>
>>68410895
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6IDGez9v8
>polo shirt, trousers, socks
>emotionally unstable, but who gives a shit?
>>
>>68418871
it me
>>
File: cover.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
>pic
>not sure if I passed uni, just gotta wait on my exams
>even still, not sure if I autismo fucked up my classes
>if I'm there for another 6 months im gonna get actually desperate
>I do have the summer to myself though, for now
>>
>>68417002
>>68417071
>>68416659
>>68415132

Please don't give up or kill yourselves. You can all work it out, somehow.
>>
File: black antlers.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
black antlers.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>pyjamas and a black dressing gown
>got a decent night's sleep and don't have to go to class for another hour, but I'm coughing like a mad cunt so idk if I'm even gonna show up.
>>
File: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (62KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
GhostNewAvatarLarge.png
62KB, 1125x1500px
>an angry txan schizophreniac
>black shit and black tracksuit pants
>so far so good
>>
>>68420589
Hopefully
>>
File: SongCycle.jpg (186KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
SongCycle.jpg
186KB, 450x450px
>light blue oxford shirt, black penny loafers, dark burgundy socks, grey wool trousers.
> quite hungry, in the library doing assignments, haven't had a proper meal in two days. gonna go out and look for something to eat on campus in a sec.
>>
>>68410895
Jeans wand a button up jean shirt listening to my post punk playlist
>>
>>68420603
do bronies still try to give this guy a heart attack live on air
>>
I'm listening to MURS rapping for 26 straight fucking hours. I don't know how this guy hasn't fallen asleep.

I'm wearing a shirt with my college mascot on it and shorts since that's what I wore on my run this morning and I keep saying I'll go work out which is bullshit but if I keep sweaty clothes on maybe I'll at least do some sit ups or something before showering

I'm annoyed. This girl ended things with me a while back but keeps randomly texting me saying shit like "I'm sorry about things" but still won't come just talk to me, so it's like her apologizing for herself without actually meaning it? Fucking girls make no sense at least half the time.
>>
>>68420603
holy shit this guy's still going?
>>
File: d68ac0a398a09fe490a4d110.L.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d68ac0a398a09fe490a4d110.L.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>Pic related, on Parasite rn
>Hoodie, t-shirt, adidas shorts / comfy core
>bit anxious over uni application, otherwise not better than usual.
>>
>>68410895
>comfy full tracksuit
>celebrating the Nobel winner and his prize no one really cared if it was given to a literal who author
>>
File: Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg (179KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
Fishmans_Long_Season.jpg
179KB, 600x597px
>Batman Pajamas
>Relaxed, getting over all that tfw-no-gf melancholic bullshit and playing One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
>>
File: 71fk4+CG0pL._SL1300_.jpg (138KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
71fk4+CG0pL._SL1300_.jpg
138KB, 1300x1300px
>>68410895
>pic related and immensely loving it for the first time
>exercise pants and doolittle shirt
>subtly frustrated and desiring romance but pretty good otherwise
>>
>Rush. Really into Power Windows, Clockwork Angels, and Roll the Bones at the moment
>Tshirt and jeans
>Nothing really interesting going on in my life right now, but nothing bad either.
>>
>>68417132
life is pointless, nothing we do matters. So go do what ever you enjoy/feel like.
>>
File: a1858643588_10.jpg (203KB, 1200x1199px) Image search: [Google]
a1858643588_10.jpg
203KB, 1200x1199px
Pajama pants
Still in the process of waking up
>>
>>68415132
honestly this album gets better the more you listen to it. hang in there, dude. if you go through with it, you'll never know what you might miss. it could be the most spectacular love you've ever experienced. just give yourself time
>>
>>68420603
I haven't listened in a while. Anything else come out of the chip thing?
>>
OP here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here, it's nice to see people take the opportunity to try and make others' days better. You guys rock
>>
File: i-care-because-you-do-cover.jpg (164KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i-care-because-you-do-cover.jpg
164KB, 1200x1200px
>Alberto Balsam
>Black pants and a white T-shirt
>Feel like shit
>>
>listening to the traffic outside
>sweater and basketball shorts, thinking about changing cause im fucking cold
>had a dream that everybody i knew hated me and realized i feel that way anyways, my cat died yesterday and i might lose my job soon. feelsbad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKytdfQ8yo

>just woke up, drinking hot black coffee
>wearing just gym shorts and my glasses
>feeling comfy for now, but I think I hurt my back yesterday
>>
>gym shorts, t-shirt
>anxiety feels today, but I'm seeing Brand New tonight so that's pretty cool
>>
File: absolution-001.jpg (505KB, 1429x1416px) Image search: [Google]
absolution-001.jpg
505KB, 1429x1416px
>pic related
>led zeppelin tour shirt
>okay I think, currently going through an existential crisis and I'm about to go to work
>>
File: 2405956.jpg (20KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2405956.jpg
20KB, 500x500px
>>68421162
forgot pic
>>
File: 20161013_171405.jpg (273KB, 1392x1392px) Image search: [Google]
20161013_171405.jpg
273KB, 1392x1392px
> bath robe
> Bohren & Der Club of Gore - Piano Nights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnLon8TvXk
> enthusiastic, my day was magnificent
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>pic related
>levi's, a red sweatshirt that's way too big for me, going commando
>kinda tipsy, got work in 6 hours and need to sleep, kinda lonely but I've felt like that for a while
>>
File: 187_20cant_20maintain_original.jpg (2MB, 1657x1657px) Image search: [Google]
187_20cant_20maintain_original.jpg
2MB, 1657x1657px
>pic related
>Shorts and a t-shirt
>Depression is fun
>>
>>68421047

nice to see youre doing well
>>
>Yes - I've Seen All Good People
>Just left the gym so my gym clothes
>got back together with my ex after realizing how stupid I was, and I honestly already feel happier about my decision
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.