[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to have an experience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: MCRide3.jpg (101KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
MCRide3.jpg
101KB, 660x660px
Seeing Death Grips live tomorrow Night.
Anyone here seen them before? What are they like live? Where would you rate it on your list of concert experiences? Would you go again? Any tips on how to really embrace the atmosphere?
To drink or not drink beforehand? Would that make it more memorable?
>>
>>68407736
>going to Europe
>>
>>68407736
BTW is general admission,and I know Ride hates being photographed and shit, so I guess it's not a good idea to take a photo of them if I get close to the stage?
>>
get earbuds, they're loud
>>
>>68407736
Ayo where I Ireland are you from?
>>
>>68407736
They're great. They will fuck with you and you love it. If you get tired easy you're gonna get btfo, their moshes are more intense than a lot of metal concerts. Zach stole the show for me desu, but that's because I'm a drummer. Whole band are great performers and you WILL have fun.
>>
>>68408093

Earbuds are for pussies. Never wore them and I don't have even the slightest hint of tinnitus.
>>
>>68408635
Not op but I'm a Dublin native
>>
>>68408738
yet. This is the mentality I had. Now I cant sleep without a white noise machine.
>>
>>68408738
Don't listen to this retard. All the "earbuds are for pussies" talk is edgy and hardcore until you're deaf as fuck or have permanently altered hearing. Yes, some people can listen to loud shit all the time and be OK. Betting odds are that you're not "some people".

Sometimes when I was young, I would stay at my aunt's house. I remember her guest bedroom at night, and how the moon would light up the west wall and the whole room would be tinged blue, and how it was *dead fucking quiet* in there. I will likely never experience that again. It was a long time ago, so I'm not too heartbroken, but I will always want to hear that sound again.

Also, if you enjoy going to concerts to actually hear the music, have some in your pocket even if you don't give a fuck about your hearing. Some people need to learn to turn their shit down; nothing ruins a concert like everything being so loud that it just becomes a rattle and leaving with a headache after. I saw Cage the Elephant with some friends and probably wouldn't go again if you paid me for the above reasons. If you're a musician, they will help you will follow dynamics, tempo, intonation, etc. better while playing with others.
>>
File: CGjwAHwy.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
CGjwAHwy.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>68407736
So am I, Irishbro.
Can't wait.
>>
I just have all death grips albums, i saved enough money to buy them.

But i would like to go to at least to one concert.

It is really more loud than a metal concert?
>>
>>68407769
It's the cultural epicentre of the world who wouldn't wanna be there.
Anyone here from the Belfast show? What was it like, can i get some fresh impressions? I'm hyped as fuck, seeing them in Glasgow on Friday.
>>
File: Madman3.jpg (62KB, 780x898px) Image search: [Google]
Madman3.jpg
62KB, 780x898px
>>68408635
Monaghan, most boring and grey county in the country
>>68408705
Sounds very noice.
>>68409043
Yeah, I'm sorted, have earbuds from work
>>68409095
Shit's gonna be lit
>>
who /dublin/ here lads
>>
wait what lmao people actually wear earbuds to concerts??
>>
>>68408835
wtf is that
>>
>>68409125
I'm seeing them Friday too bro
>>
Any irish bros know where i can cop some disposable (or quality) concert earbuds in dublin? only remembered to check my luggage for my pair now and i forgot to bring them
>>
>>68409043
Dude i go to like one or two shows a year i dont think its enough to get tinnitus

Its not like I go to 2 shows a day
>>
File: 1423499190270.jpg (96KB, 564x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423499190270.jpg
96KB, 564x1000px
>>68407736
I spent the entire time in the pit and realized after I missed the moment of being in a room with the mad man
>>
>>68410338
Helps pussyass whiteboys sleep.
>>
Drop acid before.
>>
>>68410452
Try a pharmacy or a pound store.

>>68409043
I get this. I went to see Swans last night and there were people next to me, like, five feet from the front without ear plugs. I don't know how the fuck they managed to stay there that long, like, even with drummer's earplugs that attenuate like 17db(?), I still ended up feeling nauseous from the sheer volume.
>>
>>68410564
where is this lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.