[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so did he rape her or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: gira.jpg (4MB, 2700x4050px) Image search: [Google]
gira.jpg
4MB, 2700x4050px
so did he rape her or not
>>
>>68404249
look at this face
that should answer your quesiton
>>
He didn't, she's admitted she was lying about the whole thing
>>
>>68404280
post proof
>>
>>68404249
nah
>>
>>68404280
...don't be like this, anon.
>>
>>68404249
Who cares? Artists have needs that non-artists need to respect. Whenever Gesualdo is mentioned they talk about the murders, but I say who honestly cares? Did they create such sublime music? The answer is no, so their lives weren't worth as much as his.
>>
>>68404599
You have issues that needs to be addressed by a professional
>>
>>68404698
Typical non-artist response, actually believing that there is a normal frame of mind that a doctor can return you to. Reminder that civilisation is a daily struggle for order and you are deluded if you believe that apex predators are ever content with such comfort.
>>
>>68404698
he is sort of right though. nobody ever calls out picasso for being an abuser of women. when you provide the world with art that is truly excellent you should be held in respect no matter what you do in your personal life.
>>
i wanna fuck that bunny
>>
>>68404742
Reminder that something called 'The Law' exists
>>
another band posted that she accused their frontman of raping her too

she deleted all her posts about gira after that
>>
I personally dont think he did but i also wodn't be surprised if he actually did. We'll never know, though.

Btw i dont like the swans
>>
>>68404249
No, but i wouldn't hate him for it if he did.
>>
>>68405461
What? What do you even mean by that ridiculously obvious statement? Fucking fool. The Law exists because of what I just said. If you can get away with something then you deserve to.
>>
>>68405527
Exept hurting someone is wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>68405764
whats wrong to you is right to me dumbass
>>
>>68405780
edgy
>>
>>68405806
not an argument
>>
>>68405428
Sadly, it's dead. Someone set it on fire.
>>
>>68404249
I don't think he did
She admits she was drunk af and that she loves him (BUT HUH NOT LIKE SHE WANTS SEX WITH HIM OR ANYTHING B-BAKA~)
That was probably just a dream
>>
File: tumblr_o4v2cuRj4A1sto1ndo1_1280.jpg (407KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4v2cuRj4A1sto1ndo1_1280.jpg
407KB, 1280x1280px
who would rape this?
>>
>>68405764
Subjective morality, fuckhead. I'm not disagreeing with you, but you need to explain more than "X is wrong". He could totally say that hurting someone can be ok if it gives someone more deserving greater pleasure, like an organ transplant. Again, I'm on your side, but back up your fucking argument.
>>
>>68404249
No. She incorrectly defines / re-defines the word "rape" to fit a narrative to help her fit into what's cool with tumblr. It seems to have been brought up to preserve her relevance. Read her rebuttal to his official statement. Nothing in it says that he raped her. In fact, it corroborates him almost entirely.
>>
>>68404249
http://pitchfork.com/news/63799-swans-michael-gira-issues-statement-on-rape-accusations-larkin-grimm-responds/

In short, no, he did not.
>>
>>68405461
Reminder that I am The Law.
>>
>>68405977
It would be like fucking a muppet, except made of human flesh
>>
He put his penis in her ear or something. Perhaps he was providing a comfort. . .
>>
"Heroes Are Gang Leaders’ Margaret Morris Challenges Larkin Grimm’s Rape Allegations"

At least one person came out and called Larkin on her bullshit. Thats good enough for me. Larkin had nothing more than empty accusations, so Margaret's words against her are at least just as good. HA! Larkin could suck it.
>>
>>68407965
Akron Children was playing outside the soundproof studio and he wanted to save who he could from having to hear that.
>>
>>68405864
>not an argument

not an argument
>>
>>68404249
No one gives a shit. Burzum's vocalist burned and killed a man and that doesn't make him a worse artist... makes him a "worse" person, but that doesn't matter in the music world
>>
>>68408235
i meant to say that he burned churches
>>
>>68408235
If he didnt do those things, he would have been included in so many more things (/mu/ humor for example) on /mu/. But people may be too afraid to include him because it may look like they are a degenerate who only belongs on /b/ if they included him.
>>
Probably not.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.