[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, Cat Power looks like THAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gallery_music-cat-power-730x485.jpg (68KB, 730x485px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_music-cat-power-730x485.jpg
68KB, 730x485px
Damn, Cat Power looks like THAT?
>>
>>68401139
Yeah.
She has always suffered from mental illness. But if I remember right, her long time partner, Giovanni Ribsi, left her and she had some disease that destroyed her energy and nearly killed her and this just as Sun released, which was alright but with nothing to stick. It always saddens me when I think about all that had happened to her in that small space of time.
>>
File: chanm.png (106KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
chanm.png
106KB, 240x300px
>>68401139
fuck, she used to be a top-tier cutie (pic related)
i hate that scientologist fuck giovanni ribisi for what he did to her, apparantely chan caught him and that model making out and after that she even forgave him and tried to make it work but he kept meeting with the model which led to the publicised break up... i heard that chan suffered a mental breakdown after the break up, i feel so sorry for all she had to go through, her mom was a manic depressive, which is why she may have a forgiving and pleasing personality... some german journalist even noted that she always does her best to make sure no one is mad at her, and always wants to please everyone... poor gal...
>>68401243
do you know which disease almost killed her? i never heard about that.
>>
>>68401139
She looks fairly cute for her age, overweight but still
>>
File: 1472007777921.jpg (123KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472007777921.jpg
123KB, 1080x1080px
it's alright fellas she's on the track to unJUSTing herself
>>
File: tumblr_m8jgig8mOC1rrvya2o1_1280.jpg (63KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8jgig8mOC1rrvya2o1_1280.jpg
63KB, 612x612px
>>68401139
I hope she's happy now that she got BLACKED
>>
>>68401468
nah her face is all wrinkled up, her shit got fucked up beyond repair now that she's had a child too...
>>
>>68401504
>hot black guy with used up white lady
this has to stop
>>
>>68401532
i'd rather see them black dudes with a used up white cougar than with the 20somethinng cuties my age, less competition... i mean, no white guy is able to compete with their 12inch dongs anyway so i'm happy if all of them would settle with some milfs...
>>
>>68401589
t. Cucklevision
>>
I've listened to wwtct so many times for some reason
>>
>>68401468
lana del fraud is so ugly
>>
>>68403244
i listen to myra lee quite a bit

her 90s output is solid
>>
great muscian she was so cute hope shes happy and all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.