[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swans Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1759_0.jpg (38KB, 628x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759_0.jpg
38KB, 628x419px
Seeing Swans live tonight, what should I expect?
>>
Bring earplugs
>>
>>68399876
Already got some, was debating not using them, but i've heard that they hit 140db sometimes and that's nothing to fuck with
>>
File: ayy.jpg (70KB, 1279x959px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
70KB, 1279x959px
>>68399999
checked
>>
>>68399999
Yeah, definitely a good idea. Also, nice fucking digits my dude
>>
>>68400028
>>68400025
>>68399999

lol confirmed may Gira smile on my heart tonight
>>
I got in an uber pool the other night and a fat kid with a black garbage bag filled with some sort of metal objects joined the ride. His bag kept clanging the whole way there. He was going to a T stop about a mile away. Once the car started moving again he started blasting his music loud enough that I could hear he was listening to Swans' Bring the Sun Toussaint Louverture. This really freaked out my friend who only listened to meme rap. When we got to his stop you could see the green line trolley pulling away. The uber driver said "were here" and the kid just said "looks like you could have gotten here a little sooner" even though the trains come every ten minutes. While he was stepping out he tripped and dropped his garbage bag and wallet. All his credit cards fell out and we had to help him pick them up
>>
>>68400147
What was in the bag ?!?!?!?
>>
>>68400208
Idk
>>
>>68399999
>140dB
Why do this? It seems cuelest to inflict hearing damage on music lovers of all people.
>>
>>68400510
Loudness like that turns music into a more physical experience, but desu I agree there's loud and there's taking the piss
>>
>>68399861
Angry-sad cowboy music for rapists
>>
File: björkkk.jpg (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
björkkk.jpg
22KB, 256x256px
>>68399999
are we just going to ignore those QUINTS
>>
File: checked.jpg (67KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
67KB, 620x349px
>>68399999
>>
>>68399861
I'm seeing them tonight as well
>>
>>68401034
at the union?
>>
>>68401054
Yeah, I think i have a feeling I might know who you are lmao
>>
>>68401338
I'm not from Northumbria uni if that's who you're thinking of, no one I know is going lol
>>
>>68401397
Are you from Sunderland
>>
>>68401603
Nah
>>
I saw them last sunday, they're not that loud unless you get up close.
>>
Saw them last night in Glasgow. Was great, exhausting as fuck. They blew a fuse three times and Gira got super triggered. He also complained about the sound in the venue, claiming it was "like a megaphone shoved up a baboon's ass."
>>
>>68399999
Does gira hate his fans???
>>
>>68401709
I would desu senpai Swans fans are faggots
>>
>go to Swans concert
>get raped
>>
>>68401654
i was there too! thought he dealt with it pretty well all things considered. pity we didn't get the man who refused to be unhappy though.
>>
>>68401936
Yeee. It was a long set anyway. I wasn't too sad to miss it, tbqhwy. Wonder how many /mu/tants were there.
>>
>>68399861
A rapist screaming :-)
>>
swans playing their music in front of a live audience
>>
>>68400147
Kek please continue
>>
>>68402020
yeah, can't complain about a 3hr set. especially w/anna von hausswolff opening as well, i love her stuff
>>
>>68399861
VERY loud drone music.
>>
Which pieces are they playing during this tour? Those from TGM?
>>
>>68403413
setlist.fm is ur friend lad
>>
>>68401899
every time
>>
Saw then in Manchester for the 7th time a couple of days ago, probably the best I've seen them. The guy on the keys really adds to the sound. The first track they played blew my mind, seemed like a mix of no words/no thoughts and cloud of unknowing. People do seem to exaggerate the volume though, they were loud but nothing close to 140db. Also the lap steel guy has has to be one of the coolest people around.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.