[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: a3608917932_10.jpg (150KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3608917932_10.jpg
150KB, 1200x1200px
thoughts?
>>
>>68396138
His best work to date by far
>>
8.5/10
>>
Easily his best. I really, really hate to say it but this might be in my top 10 of the year.

Outside of Vaperror, vaportrap has been largely mediocre. Plagued by either bad sampling, uninteresting rhythms and synth tones, or carbon copy melodies.

The production is crisp and the songs kept me entertained throughout. The samples were less overdone than usual and were selected tastefully for their timbre.

This is the first vaporwave album from this year to make a statement.

It's probably a 8/10.
>>
>>68396239
Is vaperror worth checking out if I like BB?
>>
Pretty tight, kept me interested and has some great vibes and creative melodies
>>
>>68396138
Pleasant surprise (release wise) and I really enjoyed it.

~8.5/10
>>
>listening to someone who's shilled their meme album in a meme genre thousands of times

If it were good, you wouldn't have to do that.
>>
>>68396268
you're not even saying anything it's just memes
>>
>>68396250
Absolutely. Just listen to Mana Pool. It has the aesthetic of vaporwave while being more of a trap album, but it sounds like no other trap album. The songs are more similar to one another than BB but it's actually a good thing because his style is so clean and consistent.
>>
>>68396319
nice I've been looking for more "vaportrap" if that's what's it's called thanks anon
>>
>>68396334
No problem. If you like that, go hunt for the bonus tracks to Mana Pool that were exclusive to the vinyl reissue this year. I have the rips of them so you could stop in a sharethread and ask if you want the mp3s.

One of the bonus tracks: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzfVE-Bx7V0
>>
>>68396138
it was whatever, nothing interesting

he's going to have to start sampling Call Of Duty Black Ops for BB3.0 if he wants to maintain a consistent avid fanbase of 19 year olds of art school students with no musical taste and/or devry university students with no social life
>>
File: cover.jpg (630KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
630KB, 700x700px
>>68396239
>Outside of Vaperror, vaportrap has been largely mediocre

this album wants to have a talk with you.
>>
>>68397020
Listened to the first seven tracks before I had to stop. This would be an example of uninventive, boring vaportrap. What do you like about this record? Favorite track?
>>
>>68397059
>What do you like about this record?

the album cover
>>
>>68397076
it is nice
>>
The album fucking sucks. Don't let the shills fool you
>>
>>68396250
reminder only 41 copies still available on dream catalogue
>>
complete shit
>>
>>68396138
I liked it more than his last two albums, one of my favourites this year
>>
My Machine and Megaflora are awesome tracks and I'm looking forward for the others to click. Great album.
>>
>>68396154
>>68396192
>>68396239
>>68396262
>>68396263
>>68399099
???? what the fuck this album is at most a 5/10 and his worst work by far what are you guys smoking
>>
Does anyone know where the vocal sample on Gunshots comes from?
>>
>>68399497
Gunshots
>>
>>68396138
beautifully weird!!
>>
>>68396138
I really liked it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.