[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: immortal-technique.jpg (138KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
immortal-technique.jpg
138KB, 702x468px
So what's the verdict?
>>
boring, mediocre rapper with shit-tier conspiratard lyrics
>>
>>68396135
Really makes me think
>>
whats wrong with his mouth?
>>
obnoxious and annoying
>>
>I'm immortal technique
>I'm ob-nox-ious
>Hella people telling me to stop it
>Kenan-and-Kel-ing and we selling at a profit
He's pretty good
>>
>>68396135
His first two albums are pretty good
>>
>>68396135
was cool at the time, like holy shit george bush and politics is shady af!

but now its like, ya we know, shits fucked up and governments are corrupt. theres leaks about it every other week.
>>
I like that one song where he explicitly talks about gangraping his friends mom
>>
>>68397390
he raped his own mom in that song retard
>>
>>68397481
so confidently wrong
>>
>>68396135
Mediocre and seems like a fucking retard who reckons he's progressive by pushing ideas on other s but can take his own medicine. A quote from the man, "tell them the truth and they call you a hater, talk to them honestly and they call you a hater", then when presented with the negative consequences of his dietary choices he proceeds to take it as a personal attack and cry about how other people think they are better then him, while ignoring the ideas at hand talk about an egocentric fuckwit
>>
>>68397481
HAHAHAH

>>68396135
I liked him when I was 12

here's my verdict using greentext
>le governemnt bad hurr durr
>lame a f beats
>most his stuff are literally ICP tier

but he can rhyme though, check out his verse on that song with diabolic.
also this is the only song of his I can actually listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nipOzADCwOA
>>
>>68398618
>diabolic
He's shit too, tech saved that song desu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.