[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO RECESS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nirvana - bleach.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nirvana - bleach.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
NO RECESS
>>
>>68395791
Nirvana is one of the most shittiest band ever. btfo
>>
>>68396906
this is probably the worst reply ive ever seen, only because you are giving a band shit with no rebuttle or reason, and then giving yourself props with "btfo".
>>
>>68396940
Do you actually need reasons to why nirvana sucks?
>Only popular because idiot front man was a pussy and couldn't deal with feelings
>Music was shit anyways, their guitar composition sounded likee something a beginner guitar would play
>They looked like they smelled like ass
>They were boring as fuck on stage, especially when compared to the hair metal scene
>Again, only popular because of leads death
>Most of their canvases is full of poser tweens or teens who "hate their generation"
>Vocals are terrible, barely even vocals
>Lyrics are some of the most pointless. It reminds me of modern art, where it's just the random shit put together and called "art" but everyone knows it's just random shit

Is that enoug?!
>>
>>68397048
>>They were boring as fuck on stage, especially when compared to the hair metal scene

good trolling there sir. Until you threw in that piece off bait.
>>
>>68397098
I don't understand how you considered that trolling. Seriously, look many of the hair metal performances. They ran around, did cool stuff, fire, explosions, costumes. Nirvanas fuckers just stood there bitching about nothing
>>
>>68396940
This is actually the best reply I've seen because of the same exact reasons lol
>>
>>68397128
>stood there doing nothing
Nice b8
>>
Personally I must admit--I am a negative creep. I am stoned.
>>
>>68395791
GIMME BACK MY ALCOHOL
>>
>>68397311
How am I giving a band shit? Youre not making sense.
>>
>>68395791
I always thought it was "No resist"
>>68397048
>Only popular because idiot front man was a pussy and couldn't deal with feelings
Well people actually initially liked them because they though Kurt was cute, had a cool voice, it wasn't another hair metal band, and the songs were edgy, fun, and accessible.
>Music was shit anyways, their guitar composition sounded likee something a beginner guitar would play
That's literally the entirety of the punk movement. It's anti-professionalism, anti-media, and anti-tradition, something a lot of people at the time could relate to.
>They looked like they smelled like ass
True. But no one really cared if you couldn't smell them anyway.
>They were boring as fuck on stage, especially when compared to the hair metal scene
It was more of an honesty thing like blues. People got bored with the fire acts and Ozzy eating bats like they did recently with apocalyptic movies. For a while people will like "bid-deals" and for a while people will like "gritty and to-the-point".
>Again, only popular because of leads death
I mean they were popular beforehand as well. Nevermind was #1 on the charts, beat out Michael Jackson. Their legacy however is agreeably due to Kurt's death.
>Most of their canvases is full of poser tweens or teens who "hate their generation"
Today. Doesn't mean they were bad. Hating or loving artists purely based on their fanbase is pretty bad, shows no individual thought on the music.
>Vocals are terrible, barely even vocals
Opinionated. A lot of people liked it. There's always a divide on vocals.
>Lyrics are some of the most pointless. It reminds me of modern art, where it's just the random shit put together and called "art" but everyone knows it's just random shit
So... would you rather prefer "baby, baby" or "gloria, gloria"? Modern art happened because there was nothing left to do with traditional classical art. Yes 90+% is bullshit but at least it's something different.
>>
>>68397048
You seem south american
>>
IS THERE
>>
>>68397048
English isn't your first language or you're just bad at it.
Either way, your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. The bit about hair metal is the most obvious bait.
>>
>>68397048
>their guitar composition sounded likee something a beginner guitar would play
WHO THE FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.