[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is awesome as fuck. Love the fucking noisiness of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

This album is awesome as fuck.

Love the fucking noisiness of it and the energy.
More like it?
>>
Just got back is far superior anon
>>
>>68394373
They are both amazing and I love how they sound pretty fucking different.

A Map of the Stars is the GOAT track, it gets me hyped every-time.
Criminally underrated band. Hurts to see them disband.
>>
File: a3795575352_16.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3795575352_16.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
check out this
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1920x1080px
superior album incoming
>>
Never heard it but based on the recs I would rec Grown Ups More Songs

It's higher energy and better production than most Midwest sadfest bands
>>
>>68395208
great so far anon, thanks.
>>
no BLA love?
shit is amazing. spongebob voice tho
>>
>>68394664
How about "no"
But seriously Dads is a band made up of 100% douchebags and isn't nearly as good as TBLA
>>
>>68397297
nobody is as good as BLA in the genre.

honestly don't give a fuck if their douchebags, music is bretty good but flawed of course.
>>
Nice pick dude, better than Just Got Back imo. Off the top of my head go check out Algernon Cadwallader, Cap'n Jazz, Heccra, Tera Melos, maybe Yes or Dirty Projectors (Bitte Orca features some weird time signature / elaborate guitar stuff). Me in Capris is Adam's new band after TBLA, they aren't nearly as "out there" but they are excellent. All that being said, nothing really sounds like TBLA. Srsly.<3
>>
>>68394267
(underground), though. This shit is so great senpai, happy for you that you found it.
>>
File: EL3bTZ0.gif (684KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
EL3bTZ0.gif
684KB, 500x281px
this album is so fucking catchy what the fuck guys

it's insane how great this album is, it's really creative as fuck and consistent.
So impressive for a first album, how did they top it in just a year later?

>mfw listening to this album
>>
File: 1424386128204.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1424386128204.png
93KB, 645x773px
>when Adam does those lispy, wavy rhyme moments
you guys know what the fuck i'm talking about

>The pavement, itself, it melts, it melts itself. What I want, leave that out of this!

nothing like it. it's so awesome. a real gem.
>>
make sure to wave is my favorite song off the album

it's so underrated
>>
File: 1425924092608.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
1425924092608.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>>68397715
>those trumpets
>>
File: christ-with-angelic-host.jpg (379KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
christ-with-angelic-host.jpg
379KB, 1600x1200px
>INFLAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION
>>
>>68397209
spongebob's va is outstanding tho
>>
Took me a while to like "he never even existed in the first place"

The guitar is so well done on the track, the progression....those fucking Japanese(?) sounds also grow on you.
Not sure how to feel about the "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHWHWW" parts though.
>>
Just Got Back and Masked Dancers are the two albums I've listened to the most in my whole life. I know all the lyrics to both of them.
It honestly blows my mind how good they are. They're like gifts from the heavens.
>>
Those slow moments on born again so many times you forget you are.
>There are so many different sentences trying to get produced. We'll lose our mobility before we figure out its use.

Love when it starts to speed the fuck back up, stellar production but has that raw amateur sound at the same time which I love. Vaguely reminds me of Spirit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.