[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE'RE SO FUCKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: metallicahardwiredsingle.jpg (42KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
metallicahardwiredsingle.jpg
42KB, 630x630px
WE'RE SO FUCKED
>>
DEATHSTYLE
>>
metallica just needs to stop
>>
>>68391353
MY LIFESTYLE DETERMINES MY DEATHSTYLE
>>
>>68391388
FRANTIC TICK TICK TICK TICK TOCK
>>
>>68391309
SHIT OUT OF LUCK
>>
Dystopia wasn't even that bad. Megadeth at least still tried. But this...
>>
>>68391584
Dystopia is their best release since Youthanaisa, it is a bit chuggy at times but honestly all of the songs are quite good. I don't like the two covers as much but it's not like Megadeth wrote them, so I don't see those as a factor.
>>
I bet none of you could even explain WHY it's bad though. It's the the crazy fast, sick as hell guitar playing that I love from Metallica.
>>
>>68391617
True but Thirteen and Super Collider sucked dick
>>
>>68391309
>That cover
>The album cover
>Lars's trash can drumming
>A Metallica album in 2016
>It's a fucking double album
>ManUNkind, Am I Savage?
This album is literally begging to become a giant fucking meme.
I'm counting on you, /mu/. Don't let me down.
>>
>>68391670
Not arguing with you on that one
>>
>>68391635
>It's the the crazy fast, sick as hell guitar playing that I love from Metallica.
yeah but they haven't evolved at all as artists since like 1986, still doing the same old shit
they're still writing songs called ManUNkind and songs with lyrics like WE'RE SO FUCKED, SHIT OUTTA LUCK 35 fucking years into their career
>>
>>68391732
its not even a double album, its 70 minutes
>>
>>68391635
I like the song a lot. But Moth into the Flame was much more to my liking, the kind of complex songwriting on RTA, MOP and AFJA. Hardwired was more along the lines of DM or their eponymous album. Not necessarily bad, but not necessarily good either.
>>
>>68391617
Yeah, when your peer makes Dystopia, and you have the chance to blow Slayer and Anthrax out of the water with their mediocre new albums, you can't just release something this boring
>>
>>68391789
yeah, moth into the flame (lyrics are at least bearable) was kinda good, surprisingly
>>
>>68391783
It is a double album, and the length is almost 80 minutes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardwired..._to_Self-Destruct#Release
>>
>>68391761
They did evolve, and you had the shitty load/st anger years. People have always praised their earlier work, so, lo and behold, they try to go back to their earlier work. I do agree with the lyrics being a bit edgy but I read somewhere that James wanted it to be something else, it was the producer or someone else that changed them. Probably lars desu
>>
>>68391670
Super Collider was legitimately awful and Dave knew it. He was pretty apologetic about that album and promised the next one would be better.
>>
>>68391896
I have the feeling he gave his last shot at a Youthanasia repeat (aka mainstream appealing hit album) but realized how bad of an idea that was the hard way
>>
>>68391309
I just realized there are a couple of eyes in the nose of the cover guy
>>
>>68392294
I thought someone shopped those in as a joke when I first noticed.
>>
>>68391309
oh god this cover can't be real
>>
>>68391931
Yeah, Youthanasia was fucking killer though.
>>
File: NVSgz5q.png (109KB, 271x293px) Image search: [Google]
NVSgz5q.png
109KB, 271x293px
>>68392294
>>
File: 1471631602305s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471631602305s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>
>>68392419
Lmao fucking saved
>>
>>68392419
>tfw
>>
File: icZVjsd.jpg (112KB, 468x756px) Image search: [Google]
icZVjsd.jpg
112KB, 468x756px
>>68392345
Sadly it is
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.