[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hell be fine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hellbefine.png (171KB, 492x438px) Image search: [Google]
hellbefine.png
171KB, 492x438px
hell be fine
>>
how can you be ready to die

that shit scares me
>>
2016 has been a bastard, hope he'll get through it
>>
>>68388589
hopefully we will understand by the time we reach our 80s
>>
>>68388589
What's to be scared of? You'll be dead, not like you can think of anything afterwards
>>
>>68388589
Maybe because you haven't accomplished anything
>>
>>68388782
My nigga
>>
>>68388782
So why not just die now?
>>
>>68388810
being alive is already dead
>>
>>68388810
are you 13 or have you somehow found a way to age beyond that year without having to think about that?
>>
>>68388782
That's the scary part
>>
>>68388810
im already dead inside anon
>>
>>68388573
Man, he was cool. I really liked I'm Your Man. I'll miss him, but it's glad to know he dosen't seem to have many regrets.
>>
>>68388848
I'm not 13. I want you to answer it so I can point out the contradiction in your statement.
>>
>>68388573
he's old enough that all of his friends from before 30 are almost definitely dead. He's watched entire generations learn of him and forget. He's an icon whose most productive and acclaimed days are long gone.

If there's ever going to be a situation where you come to peace with your own decline and eventual death, that sounds like it.
>>
>>68388810
Because it doesn't matter either way.
>>
>>68388913
Why not just die now?

That's a good question, why not? Every cell in your body yearns to live longer but they're automatons, you have consciousness so you seek purpose and meaning and fulfillment and instinctively fear death (at least long enough until you can fuck your genes into the future). But there is no meaning, or purpose, or real motivation to attain something like "fulfillment."

There's nothing, and you're living in it. You always have been. You're asking why not die like it's the antithesis of the desire to live, which you've presupposed to be the foundation of human existence. But it's not.

Finding no reason to live isn't a reason to die. Finding out dying isn't important doesn't remove importance from life.
>>
>>68388589
because leonard isn't a wiener like you lol
>>
>>68388913
>>68389034
>when two edgelord shitheads collide
>>
>>68388810
because I enjoy being alive and listening to music, playing it, watching films, etc. I enjoy things.
>>
>>68389034
>You're asking why not die like it's the antithesis of the desire to live, which you've presupposed to be the foundation of human existence. But it's not.

>Finding no reason to live isn't a reason to die. Finding out dying isn't important doesn't remove importance from life.
Ive heard this before but it was never articulated in such a fine manner. Bravo.

Im not the same anon that you responded to but I have a bit of a counter (if you can call it that).
Have you ever considered the possibility of there being a meaning to life?
Have you completely shut out the idea, and if so why?

What is then the "importance" that stems from life?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.