[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats song has given you the biggest emotional reaction? Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Whats song has given you the biggest emotional reaction? Your hand in mine for me.
>>
>>68381992

First Breathe After Coma for me, I just love the way the guitar pulses from a guy in coma into his wakingness. Then the whole song just explodes into a cloud of driving guitars, especially the part where the guitar starts tremolo picking and bounces around the stereo, that one is pure magic. It just reeks so much of happiness and optimism. In fact, the cover art is just so desperate for it. I love it so much.
>>
Built to Spill - Velvet Waltz
>>
The last 5-6 minutes of Sleep
>>
>>68381992
Doesn't have to be this album btw
>>
>>68382072

But this album is great.
>>
>>68382022
my nigga
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=oSLp3esGGG8

Not many people have listened to this but yeah this song is a punch in the throat no pun intended.
>>
>>68381992
Either of the tracks on Slow riot for new zero kannada. That build up on Moya and those last few minutes of bbf3 are perfect.
Or the first track of Yanqui UXO gives me tingles every time
>>
Cardiacs - Fiery Gun Hand
Charles Mingus - Haitian Fight Song
King Crimson - Larks Tongues in Aspic, Part 1
>>
I know that it's considered pleb by some here but Storm by GY!BE was the first song that ever truly left me completely emotionally drained by the end of it and it's the song that sparked my love for music as a whole.
>>
File: inni_14.jpg (115KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
inni_14.jpg
115KB, 800x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqOb40Zy21k
Sigur Rós - Popplagið
This version of this song when watched on a stormy winter night alone in a dark room, Also heard the song first time back then, didn't know where I was after the end.
>>
>>68381992
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea, not memeing
>>
There are a lot of songs that give me an emotional reaction so it's hard to pick one. The three biggest are probably Alvin Row by Animal Collective, All For Myself by Sufjan Stevens, and Only Skin by Joanna Newsom. There are plenty more, including more by those artists, but those songs are the first to come to mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8pp2BmplLI
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlVfVBFdMaM
>>
No One Is Ever Going to Want Me - Giles Corey

Self explanatory. Hard time, etc
>>
>>68381992
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Little Wing
>>
Daddy by Korn, not necessarily a big fan of them, but the track hits me hard.
>>
Radiohead - Pyramid Song
>>
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.