[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that it's been a while, what does /mu/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 6115213.jpg (43KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6115213.jpg
43KB, 1200x1200px
now that it's been a while, what does /mu/ think of pic related?
>>
a little better than jenny death, but it still feels like they've past their peak
>>
It's fucking god tier
>>
I think they've finally hit their stride
>>
>>68379333
better than JD, not as good as TMS.
Can't wait to see them in three weeks
>>
It's alright, but I think they should stop. They should've stopped with Jenny Death desu; like they said they would.
>>
>>68379333
it's not as groundbreaking or as impactful as their previous releases, but it's the one I had the most fun listening to.
It's my favorite with TMS and my current AOTY.
>>
>>68379333
My personal favourite. Objectively worse than Niggas on the Moon but still some of their best work.
>>
>>68379333
it's their worst
>>
File: opinionated.gif (632KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
opinionated.gif
632KB, 500x294px
>>68381009
>>
objectively worst DG album, even JD was more exciting
>>
boring as shit
>>
>>68381024
why didn't you reply to everyone in this thread? like I'm the only one who wrote an opinion
>>
>>68381038
because you're the first who said nothing good about this album, and he got triggered
>>
>>68381069
More like said nothing about why he thought it was bad. Try again.
>>
eh
>>
>>68381096
ok, I'll explain
it's a dull bunch of leftovers, the only song that sounds new is Hot Head, which was the single
I don't really understand why people hate on JD. while some songs have weak hooks, that album was much more cohesive than BP
they'll probably stop innovating their sound at all, you fags are like to eat the same shit everytime
>>
>>68379333
I think it's a pretty stellar project, and could be ranked among their best (TMS). At first I thought it was a little too heavy at points, despite being Death Grips, but after a few listens I found a beauty behind it. Personally its a step in the right direction for DG. I'm quoting Fantano, but this seriously could be the future of club music.
>>
Worst DG album. Does nothing new. I am embarrassed to have thought it was so good when i first heard it.
>>
>>68381096
This guy >>68379360 said nothing about why he thought it was a god tier. Why didn't you reply to him?
>>
>>68381214
because he doesn't just want his opinion parroted back at him? i'd rather hear why people dislike an album i enjoy than why they like it.
>>
>>68379333
Giving Bad People Good Ideas has become one of my favourites DG opening tracks. It's just so fucking great.
>>
>>68381184
I can understand your reasoning. I didn't think JD was bad, just inferior to NotM. I just think BP has a better structure to it and a harder sound. Spikes and Warping were great, 80808 is bad but catchy. The last track is meh.
>>68381214
I didn't even notice him at first. But if he'd like to give his reasoning I'll hear him out. I don't personally believe the album is god tier (that goes to NotM).
>>68381247
You're kinda right.
>>
>>68381333
>I didn't even notice him at first
Well, nobody said anything about why they like/dislike this album before this >>68381024 post. I didn't notice it too?
>>
Thought it was just generic DG when I first heard it but it grew on me hard. It's still by the books DG but since they didn't deviate or experiment too much they could make up for it by making it incredibly solid. 8/10 objectively, 9.5/10 personally because I love Grips.
>>
>>68381506
>8/10 objectively
>>68381024
>>
>>68379333
i UNironically like Death Grips
fuck me out, /mu?
>>
>>68381519
Objectively my opinion :^)

I actually just meant if I rated it solely on merits I'd give it 8/10, but a 9.5/10 for my personal enjoyment. It's perfectly fine and acceptable to not like BP.
>>
File: More-Than-The-Fairy-1.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
More-Than-The-Fairy-1.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
Any thoughts about More Than the Fairy?
>>
>>68381541
I love it.
Hoping for more like this and Hot Head for the next one.
>>
I love Death Grips and I enjoyed this album quite a bit but I definitely think it's their least interesting album and their only album where it feels like they stepped backwards.
>>
garbage
>>
>>68381541
I really like it. It's a interesting integration of Les's bass into the DG style. It's not quintessential DG but if you like them it's definitely worth a listen.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>68381640
>the next one
>>
>>68381770
>implying Death Grips are stopping anytime before 2020
>>
Unless Gibbs new album drops this year ihs AOTY
>>
their best
>>
Based off of the amount of times I've listened to it and the enjoyment I've gotten I would have to give it a 10/10. Objective ratings are kinda silly
>>
File: 1475811139064.jpg (113KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475811139064.jpg
113KB, 1180x1080px
criiiiinge
>>
It's basically DG throwing all the musical ideas they developed throughout their discography into one record. It's not as groundbreaking as TPTB or NLDW but it definitely beats TMS for best 'DG bangers' album.
>>
>>68384932
I cringed inside of your mothers pussy last night.
>>
>>68381541
I fucking adore it.
>>
From here on out you will listen to their new releases for individual songs rather than the full album.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11410561

rate /mu/
>>
It was a good album but it definitely wasn't their best. I still think that TPTB is their best and most interesting least would have to be the money store.
>>
it had some fun-to-listen-to songs on it but didnĀ“t really make any musical progress, like all their other albums. with all previous albums, DG always progressed musically, somehow.
>>
>wahhh why can't every track be unlistenable garbage like Giving Bad People Good Ideas!
fucking contrarians
>>
I like it but it sounds like a "Best of" album rather than something new.
>>
>>68387361
If a majority of people agree of something how is that being a contrarian? Also most people are saying it's good it just didn't do anything new, which is true
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.