[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? This cute black hipster chick who works at American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4286.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Thoughts? This cute black hipster chick who works at American Apparel at my community college likes this, so should I?
>>
>>68378298
make your own opinions i dont fucking care who listens to it if you think it´s bad then dont suck up and be honest about it
>>
>album starts with country and western
>>
>>68378298
Yes you definitely should. Green Day are the fucking cutting edge of what's cool and real, man

one of the true punk bands left. not afraid to stick it to the man in charge and tell it like it is
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-06-15-33-18.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-06-15-33-18.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>68378372
This sarcasm proves that the Man won.
>>
If you want to fuck her you say yes. This applies to every question a woman asks you.
>>
>>68378582
what did he mean by this
>>
>>68378298
It's fine, better than the trilogy at least.
If it means they play live more fair enough.

More excited about the new NOFX record though
>>
Worst album they've ever done. I'll just let this album pass and keep listening to Dookie and Insomniac etc.
>>
>>68378741
Worse than the trilogy?
>>
>>68378990
omg the trilogy was awful I can't imagine anything worse
>>
>>68378741
I actually think it's worse than the trilogy. I mean, the trilogy had some absolutely godwaful shit in it, but it had much higher highs. Stuff like Dirty Rotten Bastards, X-Kid, Lazy Bones is way better than anything on RR. RR is pretty consistent a record, but there's absolutely nothing there which makes me want to listen to it again, whereas I keep finding myself wanting to listen to the trilogy again even if I do skip over half the tracks.
>>
>>68379373
That's true the Trilogy did have one decent album buried in dozens of useless tracks. Nuclear Family was really good too. Moderate highs and low lows.

This one is just an okayish album I guess.
>>
>Hipster
>Green Day
>>
did RR's quality match the Bang Bang single? i enjoyed that one a lot but haven't gone back
>>
>>68378298
this album is so bad, it would be acceptable to like this ironically.
>>
bump for aoty
>>
>>68378298
im in the middle of listening to it right now

it has some decent melodies but its way to slow for their pop punk roots and aggressive demeanor

also its over produced to shit

ive always had a soft spot for green day cauze i grew up with them as my favourite band but this kinda sounds like weezer with downs syndrome
>>
File: 45345354.jpg (78KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
45345354.jpg
78KB, 450x600px
>>68381960
lyrics are so simple and bad, how do mature people like these songs, Jesus
>>
>>68378298
It's absolutely terrible.
>>
>>68378298
>cute
>black
>>
>>68378298
What the fuck kind of question is that
Be yourself, don't just like what other people like to fit in or to get some ass. Or even a relationship, because if you lie to her and yourself about who you are, it'll never last.
Don't be a robot
>>
>>68378741
Lol TRUE punK rock!!1! XDD
>>
>>68378298
Yes. Black hipster bitches are the way to go
>>
File: 1468551729175.png (306KB, 415x495px) Image search: [Google]
1468551729175.png
306KB, 415x495px
>>68378298
It's not their best album ever, but it's not their worst by a long shot.

Bang Bang is a solid song that I show to people who don't like Green Day and I've consistently had every person go "yeah that one's really good actually".

Revolution Radio feels like a song that should've been on Uno, feels like a mix of Stay The Night/Lazy Bones/Nuclear Family.

Still Breathing is very much a pop song in the same vein as When September Ends, lyrics are very much about Billie, and despite its poppiness, they perform it excellently live.

Ordinary World is a pretty acoustic track that does what it needs to, could sing that shit to that one girl and get mad puss if you can guitar and sing.

Somewhere Now and Forever Now are both great songs, Outlaws is fantastic, I think this song is what Wild One from Dos was trying really hard to be, Say Goodbye is a pretty fun song, more political commentary than anything else.

Youngblood and Troubled Times are sorta shit songs, Youngblood's about Billie's wife and it's sappy and feels like an in-joke for the most part that probably shouldn't have been put on the album, and Troubled Times is just not particularly good in general.

I think most people who just go "it's shit" (>>68378741) because it's not Dookie, because to those people bands are only allowed to play one type of song forever and can't change as humans or musicians because why wouldn't you just write songs about teenage anger and anxiety forever when you could write about literally any other thought or emotion that could be experienced by a human?

tl;dr 6.5/10, wasn't their greatest album ever, but it's definitely not shit, may your penis find its way into that ebony pussy.
>>
>>68378298
>cute black hipster chick who works at American Apparel at my community college

fucking lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.