[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn to play guitar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Epiphone.png (101KB, 463x599px) Image search: [Google]
Epiphone.png
101KB, 463x599px
Is it already to late to learn how to play guitar?
I always wanted to learn since I was 12 but always put excuses and here I am, 20 years and I really want to. What do you think? Shoulkd I try?

Give me advices
>>
>>68370142
Sorry for that shitty pic
hahaha didnĀ“t see it coming
>>
look up how to play a G, C, Em, D, and A chords. Learn some easy songs, and then move on from there.
>>
>>68370142
Do you hold any delusion that if you start now you'll eventually become Segovia's avatar? If yes, then reevaluate your expectations before picking it up, if not, then just pick it up and have a good time.
>>
>>68370296
also learn the fingerpicking to blister in the sun
>>
I'm turning 22 this month and I just bought a guitar last month. We're still young so don't even worry about that and have a good time.
Learn some of your favorite songs or even parts of them to get a feel for different styles. If you dedicate yourself, you'll obviously just get better.
>>
>>68370516
this

also op don't be an ultimate guitar fag and just look up tabs. start out with a few but ultimately just listen to music you want to learn and figure it out by ear. it helps a fucking lot
>>
OP here
Now, which would be a decent acoustic guitar? and why not, an electric too
>>
>>68370776
honestly, I just play a 60 dollar guitar off of amazon for acoustic. Like a 100 dollar electric as well. Doesn't really matter, is the point.
>>
Ok then, thanks for your replys
I'll do it
>>
>>68370776
just get anything cheap to get started. hell, I've been using the same cheap guitar for like 7 years and idgaf
>>
19 here, had a very small number of lessons when i was around 14, forgot everything since then.
around 6 months ago, i picked up a guitar again, and had the same worries as you, so i made sure that i played it whenever i could

>feeling pretty competent now
feels good lads

go for it, and stick with it OP, it's worth it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.