[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/. why does this album not get any attention?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2024.png (147KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2024.png
147KB, 318x313px
/mu/. why does this album not get any attention?
>>
It's great. Just listened to it again today it's just overshadowed by ditc.
>>
it used to be discussed fairly often i thought. Frances is pretty much perfect except for TMV never has great production
>>
>>
>>68369647
>listening to p4k
>>
>>68369601
its better than ditc tho. Of all the 4 good tmv albums id say ditc is the weakest but ist still amazing
>>
>>68369696
which would you say are the bad tmv releases? I only thought Octahedron was immensely disappointing.
>>68369666
thank you satan
>>
It comes up pretty often around here, honestly. A lot of it is me and the memorable lyrics.

I have listened to it way, way too many times.
Don't spoil yourself on the story btw, figure it out for yourself. I can give you guidelines and hints if you need them, but it IS there.
>>
>TWENTY FIVE WIVES IN THE LAKE TONIGHT
>YEAH THE ICE PICK'S COMING ON THE MARBLE TRACK
>>
>>68369696
I didn't mean it's better. Just that ditc is the one everyone discusses so everything else gets pushed to the shadows. Though I have seen ftm brought up a few times. Mostly in the context of threads like this unfortunately.
>>
>>68369647
literally a bunch of fucking yappies
it's a miracle they reviewed tmv at all
>>
File: HIPSTERVICTORY.jpg (44KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
HIPSTERVICTORY.jpg
44KB, 480x366px
>>68369666
>tfw I used to be the only /mu/tant that said this
>tfw this is now the prevailing mentality on /mu/
Hail Baphomet
>>
Have you heard the unreleased Title Track?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgxhTHtOd8U
>>
>>68369747
Octa and noct. Only know noct is bad via hearsay
>>
>>68369910
Yeah I have it it's fuckin dope i just wish there wasnt as much filler
>>
>>68369845
yappie?
>>
>>68370032
Really the only filler-ish part is that phone in the beginning.
>>
>>68370005
Don't think Noctourniquet is that bad. It's different from all their previous work and a lot poppier but it's enjoyable. But then I also liked Octahedron.
>>
>>68369806
Cassandra gemini is the only reason i'm still alive
>>
>>68370032
The great thing about FtM is even all the filler has a point, or trying to communicate something about what's going on in the story.
>>
>>68370061
yeah i guess ive heard the malkin jewel and it was pretty goode. but octa is bad
>>
>>68370057
For like 5 minutes. The best part is only 2 minutes and its really sad
>>
>>68369780
its too late
>>
>>68370005
how can you know something via hearsay? don't you feel dumb?

Noctourniquet is wayyy different but great. The production is otherworldly bad and its so far off the Volta path it really should'nt have been called a Volta record.
>>
twenty one pilots sucks
>>
Frances the Mute was a great album when it came out (goddamn its been almost 10 years) and even better now with the correct track listing/order.

They had to fuck up the order and split up songs because their retard label said a 70 minute long 5 track album is still an EP. Jesus christ...

It's the only Mars Volta I really like and it's an all around exhilarating piece of music.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.