[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: quirky-courtney.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
quirky-courtney.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
Seriously, is there anything this woman can't do?
>>
act
>>
>>68367686
Make good music. Write lyrics well. Play any instrument.
>>
>>68367686
not look like a koala
>>
not be a qt
>>
write songs
>>
>>68367753
Topcake
>>
This thread is sexist.
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>68367686

>women
>>
I cannot begin to describe the disdain I have for this sort of music. To be honest, if I focus really hard on the instruments, shut out the vocals and pretend that they were being sung by someone tolerable and with lyrics that aren’t embarrassing, I can potentially see why this isn’t bad. But the truth is that she is there, she is awful, she is unbearably moronic and she does ruin any little bits of skill that the drums or guitars bring in. After one of my friends declared Barnett his “new waifu” I decided to check this out, and after confronting him about this absolute nonsense, he made a comment along the likes of only enjoying it to impress girls at parties. This album is exactly the sort of thing that those teenage girls who listen to “indie” as an image or a statement would lap up. They’ll talk about the bad vocals as “dylan-esque”, and will break into singing quotes from the frankly embarrassing lyrics whenever they can, because they’re SO ME XD, snapping up lines like “I want to wash out my head with turpentine cyanide” as if they’re extremely meaningful poetry. And jesus, I haven’t even mentioned the accent. If there was ever a convincing case for a nuke heading right to the middle of Australia’s eastern coast, this is it. An album filled with nonsense psuedo-meaningful ‘indie’ lyricism, complete with an image you’d expect one of those Sundance films advertised as indie (but actually aren’t), mostly forgettable instrumentation and songwriting, and one of the worst voices you’ve ever heard. Is there anything worse?
>>
Give me an erection
>>
>>68367686
>2016
>Assuming genders
>>
men
>>
File: Batman-Chin-Rub.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>68367686
What kind of car does Courtney Barnett drive?
>>
>>68368178
is this copypasta
>>
get married
>>
>>68370481
nope
>>
>>68367742
>Write lyrics well
wat. Lyrics are the best thing about her music, the thing why it's worth listening to. Yes everything else is meh, but you can't criticize her lyrics.
>>
huh. sure is a lotta hate for CB on /mu/.

stay mad, niggas.
>>
>>68371604
I dont hate her gotta admit she is talentless though
>>
If she was like, 10 years older, she'd look like my aunt.
>>
File: sorrowing-old-man.jpg (10KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
sorrowing-old-man.jpg
10KB, 198x254px
>>68371604

She came on the XM when I was in the car yesterday and I didn't like the song but I kept listening to give it a chance, the song made me so tired I almost crashed the car, luckily I flipped it before that happened though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.