[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Death Grips Song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 1389036058722.png (22KB, 611x407px) Image search: [Google]
1389036058722.png
22KB, 611x407px
I CUM IN THE FUCK
*20 cymbals played at once*
>>
that drawing of mr ride is so cuteee :) :) :) :)
>>
I FUCK MYSELF TO DEATH IN THE UNITED STATES
>>
loool so true
>>
>>68361908
ITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOESITGOES
>>
>>68361908
lol!! i just googled there song and so true!!
>>
hahaha lol x
>>
ohemjee haha
>>
shitposting is against the rules
>>
OMGWTFBBQ
>>
more like dick grips hahaha am I right guys? haha
>>
>>68362241
dick and death both start with d so you just replaced the word
>>
>>68362263
no u
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww-gy9fp2Mk
>>
>>68361908
RESPONSABILITY'S COOL
BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE
>>
>>68361908
this is literally a tumblr post that you copied and pasted here
stop posting it
>>
File: Derp_smile.png (18KB, 208x221px) Image search: [Google]
Derp_smile.png
18KB, 208x221px
>>68362263
....da fuq?
>>
>>68362326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
>>
>>68362359
>>
>>68362359
holy kek
>>
File: 1fe.gif (2MB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.gif
2MB, 500x504px
>>68362359
Holy shit
>>
>>68361908
Even my normie friends have done this joke. Also shit b8
>>
File: IMG_3999.jpg (105KB, 729x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3999.jpg
105KB, 729x723px
Still love DG tho
>>
hehe...meme
>>
aaaaaayyyyyy
>>
>>68361908
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Anthony Fantano and Filthy Frank - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the chans...
>>
>>68361908
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
Going to see Death Grips live in Berghain in about two weeks. I'm not a huge fan but I'm excited as fuck.
>>
>>68362332
>>68362410
get out
>>
File: McRide.png (34KB, 611x407px) Image search: [Google]
McRide.png
34KB, 611x407px
>>68361908
What is up with his chest hair?
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 220x229px
>>68365357
>mrw a tripfag tells me to get out of 4chan
No.
>>
>>68361908
so it sounds literally like a single cymbal
>>
File: telletubby w gun.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
telletubby w gun.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>>68365543
git
>>
>>68364634
Seeing them this thursday my man. Looking forward to getting punched in the head by ride.
>>
>>68362869
how do people make these
>>
>>68364546
this is so fucking gay
>>
>>68366045
>>
>>68362161
DUMDUM
>>
>>68365357
newfag
>>
>>68362049
GUILLOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.