[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOSER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: loser.jpg (578KB, 2147x953px)
loser.jpg
578KB, 2147x953px
if your "guitar" says Squier on the headstock, you're a LOSER

I don't care if you swapped out the pickups
I don't care if you like the way it sounds
I don't care if it was your first guitar that your Dad gave you before he died fighting fires on 9/11

LOSER
you're a LOSER
big league
>>
>t. epiphone or ibane?z player
>>
>>68361408
if you roast people that have Squier on their guitar's headstock, you're a LOSER

I don't care if you swapped out the brand
I don't care if you dislike the way it sounds
I don't care if your last friend died fighting fires on 9/11

LOSER
you're a LOSER
big league
>>
fucking faggot you forgot the jap squiers, they weren't that bad, at one point they were as good as the normal jap fenders.

you're right about the gook squiers tho

also
>gook ibashit and epiturd are just as bad
>jap ibanez is good tho
>>
>>68361408
AND THATS OKAYYYYYYYYY
>>
If you judge a guitarist by his guitar and not by how good he actually plays, you're the LOSER.
>>
>>68361957
>>68361525

Squier players detected
>>
>don't have a guitar
whew, dodged a bullet there
>>
I've been noticing more decently popular bands using Squiers lately.
>>
>>68361408
so if i had a squier and i swapped out the neck i'd be in the clear
i don't play guitar but i'm curious
>>
The electronics on 2009-2011 squier strats were really good actually
>>
>>
>>68361408
>2016
>Not playing with a WalMart guitar
OP is correct, all guitars other than WalMart starters are shit.
>>
>>68361957
THIS!

(And incidentally I LIKE my Squier "Fat Strat")
>>
File: 1468942037289.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1468942037289.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>68361408
obvious b8, but just to know, let me hear you playing
>>
>>68361408
I agree. Shit's tacky.
>t. Epiphone Les Paul Standard player
>>
>>68361408
wow, such denial about the rythm guitarist having better sound with his squier
how many thousand $ did you spend on your mahogany lp jewson?
>>
I had a Japanese Floyd Rose series squier superstrat once and that guitar was pretty sinc actually. It was ugly as shit, but played and sounded great
>>
Mine doesn't have any headstock kek
headless strandberg masterrace
>>
>>68362861
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1la9iZ4PJMI
dont know what you want me to play this is indiana jones and some country blues i just shit out
>>
>>68364245
Your tone is god awful.
>>
>>68364277

I didn't even try to show my chops and and all you can flame me for is my "tone" when it's a guitar plugged into a computer with no preamp or effects
>>
what about Schecter ?
>>
>>68364245
my balalaika shits out a better sound
>>
File: noel_maineroad.jpg (106KB, 396x555px) Image search: [Google]
noel_maineroad.jpg
106KB, 396x555px
>>68361408
what if Fender / Gibson / Whoever pay you to play a guitar branded with their lower tier name? It may say Squire / Eprphone ect. but in reality it is a full on custom shop deal branded to sell more guitars?
>>
whatever I have a squier that I changed the pickups on and it sounds amazing
>>
>>68361408
Mfw I have a Squier with a Fenderneck
>>
i have a cheap model jackson dinky
>>
File: 01.jpg (132KB, 843x1079px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
132KB, 843x1079px
>>68361494
I have a 1968 Ibanez model-1910 that sounds beautiful had it for years and cant find a modern guitar that has it's tone.
>>
>2016
>not having a $30000 classical guitar
>>
>>68365620

then you have a legit partscaster

I'd rather play a squier body with a fender neck than a fender body with a squier neck anyday

that logo would make me look like a LOSER

plus desu the neck is basically the guitar
>>
>>68365497
But Epiphone is the only company that manufactures the Sheraton, anon. Are you in the paint?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.