[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's done it again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: memetano.jpg (14KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
memetano.jpg
14KB, 196x110px
He's done it again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnfpuof9jaM
>>
He's ruined his reputation as a music critic with these shit videos
>>
File: 1470093865548.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1470093865548.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
That song was dank. I can't wait for the Pepe review.
>>
>>68359983
>his reputation as a music critic
>>
Is that the Cinema Rectum guy?
>>
>>68359983
the videos are intentionally shit
>>
>ft. infamous dogfucker himself

Straw that broke the camel's back I'm hoping.
>>
>>68359923
i fucking hate him
>>
how does he sleep at night
>>
>>68360068
the old "merely pretending to be retarded" meme
>>
>>68360068
are they also intentionally really, really unfunny?
>>
>>68359923
This is fucking embarassing but his current underage fanbase will eat it up. Atleast he didn't upload it on his main channel though.
>>
>>68360462
Most of them are totally eating up, check the comments.
>>
>>68360462
>Atleast he didn't upload it on his main channel though

good point, it would be a shame if his shit 'humour' videos got mixed up with his shit reviews
>>
>>68360068
>it's intentionally shit
Worst excuse.
>>
I hope he fucking dies
>>
>>68359923
>making videos with people who fuck dogs
why did he start doing this
does he not make enough money off his main channel?
or does he make so much that he just said fuck it because he has nothing to lose?
>>
>>68361135
Source on the dogfucking thing?
>>
File: 1474568416083.png (198KB, 1191x577px) Image search: [Google]
1474568416083.png
198KB, 1191x577px
>>68361159
>>
I've seen a lot of people rip off TIm & Eric, but Fantano does it just so poorly. Doubt he's even knows it.
>>
>>68361196
not sure I fully agree with him, but he's at least on the right track desu
I'm just iffy on the whole non-verbal consent thing, still feels too unclear
>>
>>68361294
>Woof Woof
>>
>>68361294
There is no non-verbal consent because animals cannot - and are not supposed to - communicate with humans on those intimate enough levels. There's no way of reaching any form of sexual consent due to our differences as species.
Animals communicate with each other by other means, primarily with body language, sounds and pheromones that only animals "get". That is animals consent, I would presume.

The thing is that aside from scientists or veterinarians, only an actual dogfucker would even need to think about shit like this, let alone actually presume that animals consent to let him fuck them.
>>
>when you started going bald at 15 and now you're 36 years old and making youtube videos about memes for socially awkward teenagers
>>
>>68361196
Why is it that people with autism so often find themselves defending crazy shit like bestiality or ephebophilia on the internet? I see on here all the time, even on the board where people talk about music.
>>
>>68361626
autism = minimal exposure and understanding of the world outside their basement = minimal understanding in what's acceptable in our society
there's nothing wrong with liking girls 16 and older though
>>
>>68361364
>The thing is that aside from scientists or veterinarians, only an actual dogfucker would even need to think about shit like this, let alone actually presume that animals consent to let him fuck them.
that's fucking retarded m8, you can think about these types of practical ethical dilemmas and not have any interest on acting on them. that's essentially just ad hominem.
as for the rest I agree it's true (at least to a large degree,) which is why I said I'm iffy on it. I'm sure there are some visual cues of consent that could be interpreted, but it's probably still just not enough information.
>>
>>68361734
>there's nothing wrong with liking girls 16 and older though
This
Americlaps just have a skewed perception of sexual maturity because of their backwards age of consent that turns young girls into whores
>>
>>68359923
who is that?
>>
>>68361196
fucking lmao
>>
>>68361364
Ducks reproduce by actual mass-rape, although the females are built for it

Also: seals rape penguins

For the rest it's kinda unknown and not well researched, but for all we know rape among animals themselves can very well be common

So animals don't give 'consent' through sounds and pheromones alone, although it can very much be a factor or maybe even a form of consent

If you'd ask me: there's a lot more rape among animals than humans raping them
>>
i hope fantano gets aids for giving all my fav albums shit ratings, just like he gives everything shit ratings

hes incapable of being a good critic
>>
Does he love embarrassing himself or something?

If he was a stupid 18 yo teen it'd be fine. But he's a fully grown 30 year old man. Also, all his videos on his second channel are terribly unfunny. My respect for him couldn't get lower.
>>
>>68364347
Also, why would he collab with the freak that defends fucking animals only because he's a fury.
>>
File: 305.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
305.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>68359923
>first his black wife left him for a black guy
>then he started making meme reviews
>then he became an alt-rightard
>now he's friends with a literal furry

How long till he kills himself?
>>
>>68365024
>THEN he started making meme reviews
your timeline's a bit off
>>
>>68365024
source on any of these things pls
>>
>>68365169

Not that guy but...
They are true I remember someone posted proof that his wife left him not so long ago. And on some of his videos since he's been saying alt-right bullshit.
>>
File: 1475227220033.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475227220033.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>68360068
>>
>>68365024
>first his black wife left him for a black guy
lmao is this true?
i thought they were still together
good for her. i would leave him too
>>
>>68360462
his fanbase is not as young as most other youtube comedy

like his median must be at least 5 years older than idubbz or something
>>
>>68365024
>>68366713

I wonder what it's like to live with Fantano. Do you think he was abusive? Maybe he berated her and would hit her from time to time. I wonder if he gets really nervous about his reviews and loses his shit when they don't get enough views. I wonder if he blames others around him for his failures.

I really wonder
>>
>>68359923
Thats just sad, shows how shitty of a content creator he is.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.