[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does reddit love Kendrick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_1.png (564KB, 1195x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
564KB, 1195x1142px
Why does reddit love Kendrick?
>>
Ya bish
>>
Who cares is a better question
>>
>>68354177
this
>>
His music is good
Also >>68354177
>>
>>68354174
Edit: thanks for the Reddit gold kind anons
>>
>>68354248
>his music is good
it's mediocre at best
>>
>>68354177
this
the reddit discussion board is over at >>>/v/
>>
He caters to cucks
>>
because the black community is fucked up and poor and shit, but theres nothing they can do about it, but they really really want to, so they instead listen to the black man from the black community and love and support him.

also he makes really good music. section80 and gkmc were really good. his other stuff kinda sucks tho, but hes a good rapper.
>>
>>68354101
Because it's pseudo-intellectual pseudo-artsy horse ass

Case closed
>>
I remember when S80 came out and for a brief period around when GKMC came out when /mu/ generally liked Kendrick, before liking anything by a black artist made you a cuck
>>
everyone loves kendrick
even a redpilled trump voter like me loves his music
>>
File: e1f.png (56KB, 143x156px) Image search: [Google]
e1f.png
56KB, 143x156px
>>68354101
why is /mu/ so obsessed with going onto reddit and screen-capping stuff to laugh at on here

I don't know a single other board which does this.
>>
>>68355839
/pol/ and /v/ do as well
>>
File: Fuck you BB-8.gif (1MB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you BB-8.gif
1MB, 320x265px
You don't like a popular artist who is widely regarded as very talented...
You're edgy and freethinking, we get it, G O O D F O R Y O U !
Here, have a blowjob.
>>
>>68355908
>acknowleding /pol/s existence

kill yourself
>>
>>68355908
I'm convinced the ones who do it here are crossboarders from there
>>
lol you guys LOVE to pretend you never go on reddit
>>
>>68354101
>Shitpostbot 5000
Where my /memepage/ niggas at? I know lots of you browse /mu/
>>
>>68354177
This
>>
Ya bish
>>
>>68357065
i go on there sometimes, as a music fan i don't care where music is discussed, i even use tumblr because most of my favorite artists use it.
>>
File: walking-away_2.jpg (41KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
walking-away_2.jpg
41KB, 500x335px
Where were you when I was walking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8
>>
>>68354101
Looking at the demographics (and stereotypes as well), Reddit is populated by shy white guys in their 20s.
They want to look cool in their "dude SCIENCES bro xD" hive site, but don't like gangsta muzak, so they choose Kendrick Lamar, a.k.a. the most critically acclaimed rapper and also the guy who has the least chances to knock a redditor out since he's pretty peaceful, "speaks good stuff about racism" and not even 5'9" tall.

>"I don't usually listen to rap, but this beat is hard and cool!"

Also, these individuals tend to come here to talk about vaporwave, trap, and other meme genres that cather to their "Metacritic Top 10 of the Year" taste while pretending to be original, such as >>68355908 - someone who felt the need to say /pol/ (the boogey-man board who doesn't come here) and /v/ ("the worst board on the website" which, too, does not come here) are shit just to make himself sure that /mu/ isn't totally shit, living in denial and outing himself as a fucking idiot.

Think I'm projecting? Think about it a bit instead of calling me autistic or replying with outdated macros.
>>
>>68357459
But seriously, Kendrick Lamar is catchy as hell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRK7PVJFbS8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.