[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like 2pac again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 870x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 870x455px
Why do people like 2pac again?
>>
>>68349229
Everybody actually thinks he's overrated and that Biggie is better now
>>
>>68349255
Then I'm late to the party. Why do people like gangsta rap again though?
>>
>>68349229
>>68349281
trendyness and peer pressure
>>
>>68349255
People say Biggie is overrated as well.

>>68349229
Actual answer here,

Pac came from a poor background and made his way to success talking about social and political issues. He had a way to express so much emotions into his music , people actually take his word for heart. He has great story-telling , poetry, energy, and he's an image of man going through struggles.
>>
>>68350503
He can't be so good, since he died.
>>
I remember when 2Pac was just some faggy dancer from Digital Underground.
>>
>>68350503
I guess people like things about him aside from his music, which is absolutely nothing special
>>
>>68350603
Biggie and Big L got shot and died too, yet they only had one good album before his death. Pac had 3 good ones

>>68350694
Poetry, story-telling, and energy IS apart of music edgelord
>>
>>68350801
But the beats and shit are not noteworthy and his voice sounds dull in his raps
>>
>>68350828
>But the beats and shit are not noteworthy
All Eyez on Me had bangers other rappers use for production. You can't song like Ambitions az a Ridah was shit after listening to it. The Piano just pulls you in.

>and his voice sounds dull in his raps
Pac was a loud rapper tho and his voice was gruffy .
>>
>>68350963
I tried listening to that song and the album it was on. I got very bored.

If you really enjoy him that much I am not going to tell you that you are wrong, I just really can't get into his music and I think there are hip hop artists from his time that are so much better
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.