[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillaz are shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1465914778706.jpg (55KB, 396x303px) Image search: [Google]
1465914778706.jpg
55KB, 396x303px
Dunno why but this "band" genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny or even conceptually interesting. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to sign this piece of backed up cuntwater onto their record label anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that they're cartoons? Why do they look at me like i should want to laugh at its autistic existence?

Seriously fuck this dumbass meme band and the Redditors who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at music.
>>
File: 2d.png (226KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
2d.png
226KB, 500x413px
Weak Copypasta friend.

I'd be butthurt if it actually made points about the music.
>>
>>68343218
>/mu/ criticism
>it's bad
>it's bad because it's stupid
>it's bad because if you like it you're retarded faggot
>it's bad because reddit
>it's bad because memes

If the concept infuriates you that much, it was Albarn trying to get away from his image attached to his music. I don't love them but they're alright
>>
>>68343218
the more we talk about /these guys/ the more we hate them, right?
>>
>>68343218
ITT: Music people that didn't grow up in the early 2000s can't understand
>>
>>68344025
lol when did they grow up then?
>>
>>68343307

>i don't love then but they're alright

it pisses me off that this comment is of so much higher quality than the bay majority of contributions to this board
>>
File: rfytk.jpg (22KB, 442x396px) Image search: [Google]
rfytk.jpg
22KB, 442x396px
>>68343218
I have to admit, all their "popular" songs are decent and fairly unique, but anything that I haven't heard on the radio a billion times is literally the audio form of dog shit. My girlfriend likes them so whatever. People like what they like. There's worse music to complain about.
>>
>>68345000
It's kind of the opposite for me. The non singles is where the gold is.
>>
>>68344296
That should be everyone's opinion of them at the least. Don't understand how you can outright hate them
>>
kids with guns is their only good song
>>
>>68345000
Name a song that is the audio form of dog shit and we can explain how wrong you are
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.