[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boreds of canada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: twenty one pilots.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px)
twenty one pilots.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
boreds of canada
>>
They're pretty good.
>>
>>68341916
my most listened to band by a landslide. discovered them ca 2004, through a compilation album which really opened my eyes to other music than jungle and techno.
>>
>>68342078
Didnt know they made music in 2004. Pretty sure tyler was like 14 at the time
>>
>>68342093
wrong thread mate?
>>
>>68342078
Same. I found out about them around the same time. The drummer in a band I joined was a big fan and introduced me to Geogaddi. I've since spent hours upon hours trying to spot every little hidden detail in their music. They certainly became an obsession.
>>
>>68342251
no, were talkin about the guys here haha
>>
>only listen to twoism and hi scores over and over again
>want to be in a special place or mood (e.g drugs) when I listen to MHTRTC and especially Geogaddi
>very intrigued by all the things I've ever heard about Geogaddi
>don't have any friends that do drugs so can't be doing drugs to Geogaddi
>think every day about Geogaddi, imaging how it would sound like it and how I'm gonna listen to it soon
>it never happens
>>
>>68341916
>>68341940
>>68342078
>>68342093
>>68342251
>>68342260
>>68342267
>>68342380
Non-autists can't understand Boards of Canada.

You have no idea how far over your head this music is, to you it's just "dude detuned synths and vocal samples of children lmao"
>>
>>68342631
(you)
>>
>>68342631

>dude hauntology lmao

fuck off
>>
>>68342380
Honestly if you didn't listen to Geogaddi yet, do it regardless of if you're sober or not. It's an incredible album with lots of replay value that doesn't need drugs. I notice something new every time I listen to it.

However, I did listen to it once at the peak of a mushroom trip and it really was a unique experience. All the main songs manage to capture you and go on for what seems like forever as I was just walking around a forest. One of the most beautiful moments of my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.