[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /mu/ in 1384

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1384.jpg (16KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384.jpg
16KB, 640x400px
ITT: /mu/ in 1384
>>
>listening to music
check out this fukken nobleman lol
>>
>>68337465
>that unholy feeling when heathens have ruined music with their sensuous polyphonic devil music
I wish that I lived when Christendom only knew the glory and purity of monophonous chant.
>>
File: Chinesezither.jpg (87KB, 482x258px) Image search: [Google]
Chinesezither.jpg
87KB, 482x258px
so i've been to china and i gotta say european music sucks

their chicks are hotter too
>>
truly Gregorian Chants art the most noblemant type of music
Inb4 peasants can't appreciate the textures and butthurt because they don't know latin
>>
>>68337528
so liberal of you hmmmmm-mmm
>>
>>68337528
fuck off back to katay then, heathen
>>
File: pinkwat.jpg (78KB, 640x937px) Image search: [Google]
pinkwat.jpg
78KB, 640x937px
>tfw 526 years until music starts
>>
unga bunga rockstop
>>
Edict from: Vatican City
To: All Bishops Cardinals and Priests of The Holy Roman Empire.

It is of dire importance that the technology that The Lord God has blessed us with and bestowed before us be kept in TOTAL SECRECY!

It is of sad turn of events that certain families of royalty are now chanting alongside certain Monks who are soon to be ex-communicated and punished. I fear that because of this unfortunate event the serfs peasants and rabble will soon discover music.

I fear that terrible fate shall befall our glorious empire if people learn to discern certain sounds and tones and make said sounds so soothing and pleasing that everybody will want to either hear or produce it among themselves. It is bad enough that we cannot at this time put a stop to this practice in the continent of Africa which at the moment is not of the jurisdiction of The Holy Roman Empire a situation that will surely change soon I assure you.

Therefore it is important that anybody who is NOT a direct member of the governing body of The Holy Roman Empire never discover that The Lord God has blessed us with the knowledge of the written word or the technology that allows me to issue this communique with those who need to know!

Violation of this proclamation shall be punishable by ex-communication and execution!

Pope Urban VI
>>
>tfw 526 years before music is invented.
>>
>>68337536
>Gregorian Chant.
How amusing, that monotonous drivel became stale centuries ago, peasant.
>>68337516
Weep more simpleton.
>>
anybody hear about this hilarious new dat boi meme?
>>
>>68337581
i will faggot, and i'll have you know that they have a giant wall that they are even expanding as we speak so you won't be able to enter once you realize that european 'culture' is for plebs.
>>
MISSA PANGE LINGUA WHEN
>>
>>68337585
underrated
>>
>>68337623
>monotonous drivel
says he who cannot understand spirited minimalism
>>68337639
don't run to me when hellfire consumes your eternal soul after the emperor of Katay has you skinned alive for not bowing befor him fast enough
>>
>>68337585
>>68337619
Divining the future sounds like devil art to me.
>>
>about to kick the Jews from my town

Music for this feel?
>>
>>68337743
How many times can you simply sing your love to the Heavenly Father? I imagine he's pretty insulted by now, at least we try to impress him. Your plainchant is like a cat gifting its owner with a half eaten bird.
>>
>about to be kicked from my town for being Jewish

Music for this gefil?
>>
music today sucks man. It was so much better in the 1350s. I really was born in le wrong generation.
>>
The monks have really stepped their game up with ye old gregorian chanting in England. Harmonies are spedocious and crebible
>>
>TFW the king is fucking your daughter
Musical chants for this feel?
>>
Any bands that sound like Weezer? This is the medieval age after all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.