[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isnt this mu-core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ppams.jpg (216KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ppams.jpg
216KB, 1440x1080px
>>
because thats not their best album

hairway to steven is

have you heard the new honky? I havent but I think its the only butthole news I know
>>
>>68334575
>hairway to steven is
i dont know about that but its not like its mucore anyway
>have you heard the new honkey
i havent but ill check it out now
>>
>>68334549
Isn't contrarian enough.
>>
File: Mucore.jpg (3MB, 1781x4325px) Image search: [Google]
Mucore.jpg
3MB, 1781x4325px
>>68334549
>>
>>68334784
oh ok then

on a side note im pretty surprised rtj2 is on there ive never seen anyone one mu say something good about it
>>
>>68334804
maybe because you came to /mu/ long after its release
>>
>>68334549
I'm going to see them + aphex twin + jesus and mary chain in december. Be jealous motherjews.
>>
>>68334784
>this isn't /mu/core because it isn't in this picture that I/someone else put together in a halfassed manner.
derp.
>>
>>68334840
>>this isn't /mu/core because it isn't in this picture that I/someone else put together in a halfassed manner.

you are retarded, if you think that's somehow connected to the meaning of my post
>>
>>68334862
no you're retarded because you fail to realize your post doesn't have a coherent meaning. sorry about that :(
>>
>>68334874
no you're retarded because you fail to realize that i posted it because i was to lazy to explain in words that this album was actually popular enough to be a /mu/core. sorry about that :(
>>
>>68334926
no you're retarded because you're putting an incredible amount of onus on me. sorry about that :(
>>
>>68334945
no you're retarded because you're putting an incredible amount of onus on me. sorry about that :(
>>
no im retarded
butthole surfers always was and always will be GOAT, btw
>>
>>68335102
sorry about that :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.