[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /mu/ in 1974

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

ITT: /mu/ in 1974
>>
File: Beach-Boys-Endless-Summer.jpg (473KB, 1575x1574px) Image search: [Google]
Beach-Boys-Endless-Summer.jpg
473KB, 1575x1574px
The formula wins again
>>
>>68333270
Jesus Christ! Mama Cass died. She was so young.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBY7a2x3A08
>>
What do you guys think of the new Kanye West album?
>>
man, it really sucks that music won't be good anymore. well good thing video games will take over as the dominant art form in 20 years
>>
>>68333766
Was K. West from that Bowie album cover an actual person?
>>
File: folder.jpg (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
220KB, 500x500px
can you believe people actually like this trash? run of the mill rock and roll hits the charts again.

Just see, no one will remember this band ten years from now
>>
1974 - see 11 year old me buying "Sweet - Desolation Boulevard" and "Elton Johns- Greatest Hits".
>>
>>68333951
Fuck off, Lars Ulrich.
>>
File: OnTheBorder.jpg (18KB, 409x400px) Image search: [Google]
OnTheBorder.jpg
18KB, 409x400px
WOW

did not think the eagles could rock like this. way to go don felder!
>>
File: Phaedra.jpg (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Phaedra.jpg
130KB, 1000x1000px
>>68333270
Dude, I'm stoned and I'm in space right now. Stockhausen would be proud!.
>>
>>68334001
Is Lars 56 this year too? Also - What was the point of being rude? I did buy those albums in 1974.
>>
File: Rwrockbottom[1].jpg (252KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rwrockbottom[1].jpg
252KB, 600x600px
Eh, only an old pretentious man would dig this
>>
>>68334701
welcome to the internet, gramps.
>>
>>68334875
there's no internet in 1974 tho
>>
>>68334875
I have been on the internet since 1994 when i was using Netscape 4 as a browser. I downloaded tons of mp3's from IRC right after the format became available. I have been on 4cahn since 2008. Being young and on the internet is still not a viable excuse to be outright rude for no reason what so ever.
>>
>>68334944
But actually acknowledging someone who is being rude to you by responding? if you've been on the internet for 2 decades, why on earth haven't you learned not to do that yet?

Everyone in this thread is anonymous. Someone is being "rude" to you, who fucking cares? ignore them? they don't deserve a response. get over it. this is how the entire internet works.
>>
>>68335301
I guess its just the values and manners the older generations were taught. we were taught at a young age to respect our elders and treat others in the same fashion we like to be treated.
>>
>>68334701
Your maths are a little iffy, dude.
>>
>>68335835
You're right. In 74 I was not 11 I was 13. Thank you for the correction.
>>
File: On The Beach 1.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
On The Beach 1.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
Wow, this is great - side two especially.
>>
File: Diamond_dogs.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_dogs.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
I really hope he drops this funk and soul garbage
>>
File: residents-cop.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
residents-cop.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING
>>
>>
Man I bought Raw Power by Iggy and The Stooges at my local Woolworths for real cheap. If that's the music of last year then I have a feeling that 1974 is truly going to be the year that rock and roll is going to achieve perfection. We need more bands like Iggy and The Stooges as well as The New York Dolls and Suzi Quatro.
>>
File: first-album-alternate-shot.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
first-album-alternate-shot.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
Woah! What the fuck is THIS? Always been a fan of Alice Cooper The New York Dolls and to a lesser extent David Bowie but who the fuck are THESE people? Their music isn't too bad but I have a feeling that they're nothing but a gimmick. They're trying too hard and that's a shame. Maybe if they didn't wear so much make up people might actually listen to them. I'll see them if they ever come to my town but I don't expect too much from them. In fact I'd go so far as to say that they'll break up after this record is found in the cut out bin and we'll never see or hear from them again. Decent music but just a flash in the pan.
>>
>>68336977
I'm a huge David Bowie fan and the music on this album is great but that being said I think he should leave the rock opera/story telling albums to the likes of Pete Townsend and The Who. Thank goodness Pink Floyd broke up! Could anybody imagine Roger Waters doing a musical adaptation of a George Orwell novel? Dark Side of The Moon was bad enough........
>>
And you get a load of those Aerosmith dudes. Cheap fucking ripoff of the Stones.

Rock is getting really crap lately. What happened to albums like Let It Bleed and Who's Next? Instead we have >>68337437 makeup wearing clowns singing about slutty chicks. Real thought provoking songwriting there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lad3jUGhp5w
>>
I heard some many good things about the music scene in NY I checked out a random music place called CBGB, which said they had country, bluegrass and blues but when I got there all I saw was a bunch of longhaired bozos yelling about sniffing glue.
>>
>>68337593
Yeah. I saw that too. Makes me just want to stay home and watch television........
>>
File: Red.jpg (132KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
132KB, 1417x1417px
AOTY is a no brainer.
>>
>>68337010
Psst, don't tell anyone else anons, but I heard The Residents had a food fight... I think that it might inspire a 10/10 album by them
>>
>>68337747
>watch Television
I see what you did there.
>>
SMILE WHEN?
>>
File: 1975.jpg (352KB, 709x473px) Image search: [Google]
1975.jpg
352KB, 709x473px
HOW ABOUT MU IN 1975 XDXDXDDDDD
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.