[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are hip hop concerts full of white people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Why are hip hop concerts full of white people?
>>
They're part of neighborhood watch.
>>
>>68331962
Niggas kain affodat sheit
>>
white people tend to be wealthier due to privlege yadda yadda yadda you all know the story
>>
>>68331962
Because blacks are only 12% of the American population. Less in certain areas. Even if more black people, on average, like hip hop more than white people they're still likely to be outnumbered at a large concert
>>
Because hip hop is marketed towards young males, and there's more young white males than black
>>
What fucking hip hop shows you going to? You obviously haven't journeyed outside your comfort zone
>>
All the black people are in jail
>>
>>68332037
Why the hell does this make so much sense.

>>68333035
This could also be the case, put probably only for the more (or most) popular artists
>>
>>68332037
This.

Don't forget that whites still make up 60% of the population and the spics who whine about us all day here on 4chan (who, side note, have to go back) haven't overtaken us yet.
>>
Go to a hip hop show featuring people not on mtv or bing search bar, fucking queer poster.
>>
>>68333305
>whine about us all day here on 4chan
How do we ""whine"" about you?
And just for the record, i don't live in the US
>>
Not surprised but OP basically described when I saw Method Man and Wu-Tang. ( Mef in Omaha and Wu in Minneapolis.)
>>
Probably because the tickets are $90 for a bleeding-nose seat.

Motherfuckers talk about representing the ghetto and block, but forget it all once they rich.
>>
>>68331962
because a large population of whites in america have an IQ low enough to enjoy hip hop
>>
Maybe because they have shitty taste in music. I would see oukast or eminem, though...
>>
>>68331962
why is nigggggggggger epic penis big bait? Trolling jews online!!!!!! Worldwide!!!!!
>>
>>68331962
I don't know, white folks got no business listening to hip-hop, the content isn't relatable to them.
>>
>>68331962
Why the fuck is America so focused on race? The rest of the world doesn't give a shit.
>>
I went to eminem's concert at Wembley two years ago. There were only four or five black people.
>>
>>68334444
>four fours

and it's because we as a country have too much diversity
>>
>>68334780
Other countries are far more diverse than the US.
>>
>>68334799
not many
>>
File: das it mane .png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane .png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>68331962
Because kaffirs don't have money to go to shows. EBT isn't an acceptable form of payment for tickets.
>>
because the middle class make up the majority of people who want to appear arty but cant recognize good art
>>
Merrica's full of white people.
>>
>>68334799
Literally name 1
>>
>>68334973
Brazil, Canada, Britain, the list doesn't really go on...
>>
>>68335016
>Canada, Britain

not even close
>>
Cause people like the music and can afford tickets
>>
i got passes to a travis scott show and it was literally 98% blacks
>>
>>68333361
>i don't live in the US
then why u open ur trap?
>>
>>68334973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
I can name 84.
>>
>>68331962
Because you go to the wrong concerts. I went to a hiphop festival in Belgium last year and this year and there were tons of blacks as well as whiteys, it was quite even. bruh it feels so good living on a continent where ethnicity isn't that big of an issue anymore.
>>
Because americucks are subhuman
>>
>>68331962
niggers can't afford to go to concerts
>>
File: smilo.jpg (53KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
smilo.jpg
53KB, 728x546px
>>68331975
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.