[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Older brother core Music an older brother would listen to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Album Cover.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Album Cover.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
ITT: Older brother core

Music an older brother would listen to
>>
Never understood why this album isn't respected. It's a great fucking amalgamation of rock and a perfectly execution flow of sound throughout.
>>
Older brothers are LAME and WHITE

My young adopted black brother listens to Drake, Kendrick Lamar, FKA Twigs, Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Kanye West, Beyonce, Vince Staples, the list goes on...
>>
>>68329312
We all get the joke. You can stop it now.
>>
>>68329397

The post "stopped" when it was submitted, are you retarded?
>>
CUZ IM IN 2 DEEP
>>
My older brother listened to this too.
>>
The Jam
>>
>>68329309
Idk, but I love it. It's on par with Welcome to Sky Valley, and arguably better in some aspects
>>
>>68329309
Its pretty well respected on /mu/ for a mainstream rock album. Its just a really good album that doesn't hide behind gimmicks.
>>
>>68329309
Its probably their best album. Or rated R, maybe actually the one with turming of the screw was as it was quite creative.

I don't mean to be the harrowing voice of doom, but I personslly feel the qotsa concept is over. I'd like to hear Josh solo albums that are more personal a bit like Lou Reed's solo career.
>>
My older brother only listens to dad rock and 90s rap
>>
>>68329457
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSORqJiOkLU
>>
File: Album Cover.jpg (651KB, 1481x1482px) Image search: [Google]
Album Cover.jpg
651KB, 1481x1482px
>>68329569
>the qotsa concept is over

Wait, what? Explain
>>
>>68329709
Is your sense of time broken? That is post Songs of the Dead
>>
>>68329759
Pre. Sorry. That album, and Muse in particular, pre-dates QOTSA's commercial dominance, and their best work.
>>
>>68329709
Well, I feel that the world has changed dramatically, I think qotsa for me doesn't work the same after the terrorist killings they were sucked into. It is a personal opinion so fuck me if you don't agree, but, I'd be more interested in J. Homme disapearing to find himself in the bush and sending back a different music.

Ok?
>>
>>68329779
I'm posting older brother core. Muse is usually one of them

>>68329801
I'd love to see a progression in the same vein as Like Clockwork
>>
With 7 more Them Crooked Vultures albums and a Holiday annual
>>
>>68329569
I thought like clockwork was quite personal for josh. I enjoyed how he managed to mature his sound without losing the bands identity. Not an easy feat by any means.
>>
>>68329309
I bought this album when it came out. What a rancid piece of shit. I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Oh, and they suck live too.
>>
File: literally_who.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
literally_who.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
my older brother is obsessed with this faggot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.