[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nwhs2tPYKE1ua4dt4o1_1280.jpg (467KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwhs2tPYKE1ua4dt4o1_1280.jpg
467KB, 1280x853px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=44ZTJ4HGEDA
>>
>>68327583
miracle of the universe
>>
>>68327583
Yvette young is a really great guitar player(&piano/vocals/everything) but honestly her music all sounds the same to me. I feel a lot of the time she finds a fun alternative tuning, throws some riffs together and calls it a song and then finds another alt tuning rinse and repeat.
Still think she's awesome regardless and enjoy listening to her.
>>
Found some of her tabs

https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/yvette-young-pelagic-tab-s407317t0
>>
this shit makes me wish I wasn't bad at learning how to play music
it is painful being a constant consumer never producer of something I love so much and even worse knowing I'm the only thing keeping myself locked into this

o well
>>
She's a friend of a friend, I think her music is just okay if not bad. She's le classically trained yet she knows nothing about being a tasteful player. Honestly I think she's about as tasteful as Yngwie Malmsteen just playing a different style of music. There's a difference between being someone who uses a lot of notes and complex techniques in their music, and people that just wank. She is a fucking wankmaster.
>>
>>68328942
Can you get nudes?
>>
>>68329102
Her body is boring I don't see why you'd want them
>>
>>68329270
Novelty, really.
>>
>>68329102
>Wanting chink nudes
>>
>>68329840
Are you trying to make me feel bad about that? What a wonderful counter culture you live in.
>>
>>68327583
Is every asian on the planet doing music like toe now? Like, Merzbow and Boris doing Toecore when?
>>
>>68330349
What
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.