[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend friendly albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cover.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Im burning cds for my gf and I don't want to come off as a musical sperg but also want to get her into music that would tolerable to be around

What album would /mu/ give to a girl?
>>
File: pet sounds.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pet sounds.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>
>>68326386
What kind of stuff is she into generally?
>>
>>68326448
Her musical exposure comes from the radio
Lots of dadrock, she mentioned Whitney Houston once
Otherwise shes pretty much a clean slate
>>
>>68326386
you just posted it
>>
>>68326536
Argus by Wishbone Ash is a good classic rock album
Above by Mad Season is a good grunge rock album
Jailbreak or Johnny the Fox by Thin Lizzy are both good hard rock albums
A Dotted Line by Nickel Creek is one of my guilty pleasures, a good progressive bluegrass album that is pretty easy listening and good female vocals
Third Stage by Boston is also another guilty pleasure, very dadrockish and radio friendly type of stuff but a generally good album

I can give you download links for any of these if you actually want them
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (283KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
283KB, 1468x1468px
>>68326536
Start her with this Anon.
>>
>>68326386
I can't imagine talking about a girlfriend like this (then again I'm a kissless virgin). I would want my girlfriend to be someone I can be myself around. Someone I wouldn't be afraid to share anything with. When you talk about your girlfriend like this it literally just sounds like you want to have a girlfriend just for the sake of having a girlfriend. I know this post is autism but whatever.
>>
>asking strangers what music your gf should like
>>
>>68326386
Sufjan
>>
>>68326386
>all girls like the same music, right?
If you know her and listen when she speaks you should know what she likes by now, fella.
>>
>>68326536
if she likes pink floyd, ITCOTCK
if she likes folk, ITAOTS
>>
>>68326789
Thanks. Links would be appreciated

>>68326811
Excellent album. I'll give it to her to see if she likes it and give more King Crimson if its a hit

>>68326821
Its music for someone who hasn't really developed a particular taste. I want to expose her to introductory level stuff
>>
>>68326891
Alright I'm getting the albums together hold up
>>
>>68327027
>>68326891
I lied, mediafire is too busy dicking around. You have the album names though if you really want to download them off Soulseek or something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.