[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: muchoice.jpg (18KB, 463x351px) Image search: [Google]
muchoice.jpg
18KB, 463x351px
You have a choice, /mu/.

The girl on the right is kind, caring, and loves you for who you are, always. However, she has atrocious taste in music.
mean, bitterly sarcastic
The girl on the left, meanwhile, is mean, bitterly sarcastic, and will belittle you if you do even tiniest thing wrong. She does, however, have the most incredible taste in music, and you will have great recommendations for life.

Who do you choose?
>>
none
women are a meme
>>
my gf, you stupid nigger
>>
>>68324386
marry right, cheat her with left
>>
Right, I bet I have better taste than left girl
>>
>>68324386
fuck both of them
>>
What am I looking for in a partner? A quality partner, or a fleshy, subpar version of Google?

Fucking idiotic.
>>
>>68324386
I'm glad I'm gay
>>
>>68324386
I'm gay, but I'd go with the one on the right. I can find my own music so why be around somebody who treats me like shit?
>>
>>68324386
>Take girl on right
>Teach her how to get taste
Done
>>
right, I'm sure we can find some common ground
>>
>>68324471
exatcly life is hard enough without getting some constant pain in the ass hoe to destroy your ego on daily basis, no need for that
>>
>In a thread about choosing a woman
>fags have to point out they're gay

No one gives a shit

Right, so I can teach her to listen to good music
>>
>>68324386
right nigga
>>
none,
I'm a grill
>>
>>68324579
Fucking slut
>>
>>68324433
Well no shit you dumb fuck
>>
>>68324386
the one on the right because she is cuter
>>
>>68324579
then change them to boys you idiot
>>
>>68324579
be my gf
(i have patrician tase ^ ^)
>>
Wow /mu/, I thought you'd all go for the left because music but you've all made the best choice so far
I bow to you all
>>
>>68324386
can the girl on the right be sarcastic too
all my best friendships are at least slightly antagonistic
>>
i'm kinda into being abused desu
if she'll stay with me lefty seems leik a winner
>>
I live with the girl on the right. We're in an apartment, so we use headphones a lot. Only time it's an issue is long car trips.
>>
Left.

It's not about the music tastes, either.
>>
>>68324579
have a brief tempestuous relationship w/ left girl before leaving her for a man

nothing like getting your heart broken by a straight girl to learn to stop being a bitch
>>
>>68324458
Literally this what the fuck is wrong with this board??
>>
>>68324458
>>68325669
How do you two define partner.
>>
>>68325354
was about to say this

my dude unty
>>
>>68324386
>>68324386
Girl on the left, as far as physical attraction goes, looks much more like my taste than the girl on the right. Highly tempted by that incredible taste in music too. I think I would actually choose the one on the left. She'd also teach me to not get offended by anything and besides I could easily be snarky right back to her. I think this might be a retarded choice but girl on the left.
>>
>>68324458
>>68325669
Please respond.

I'm interested in what you've to say.
>>
>>68326180
>please respond
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.