[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists who are Politically Literally You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: atmosphere-god-loves-ugly.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
atmosphere-god-loves-ugly.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>Vid, n Pic Related

Election 2016 BTFO by papa Slug of Atmosphere himself senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKsD1Y4tG4A
>>
but what does Papa Roach have to say?
>>
>>68323695
>Grand scheme that has been confining us forever

Fuck off Slug. There is no scheme. If people wanted to create multiple parties they always had the opportunities to do so. Love the Atmosphere albums though.
>>
>>68324546
prove the current political system doesn't just use fear mongering to say that they are the lesser evil of the two and not actually good people
>>
>>68325229
I don't watch the news so I can't rightly comment on that, but I can definitely say it's been PEOPLE who've been telling me/who have written articles/who have written posts on various forums saying to vote for Clinton instead of Trump because lesser of two evils shit. Not the system, people. But the people have always had the power to run for office with their own platform and constituents.
>>
>>68323695
I think everyone's aware of the whole "don't waste your vote on smaller parties, they won't win anyway" nonsense. It exists in most of the world. People who think they're wasting their vote by voting for a candidate are idiots, tbhfam.
>>
>>68325497
But the voting system is set up so that it's impossible for them to win. If you don't vote for a major party candidate in a first-past-the-post system then you're wasting your vote. The only reason third parties exist is so that there can be an air of legitimacy.
>>
File: Soviet_1.jpg (99KB, 382x550px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_1.jpg
99KB, 382x550px
>>68323695
Egor Letov. National Bolshevism ain't dead
>>
>>68326202
In the US, yeah, though if people stood up for themselves instead of just accepting their ridiculous voting system they could demand change. The governments job, after all, is to serve its people. It's worse everywhere else, actually, because the smaller parties often can win in other countries but people vote for the worst option anyway.
>>
File: Krist Novoselic.jpg (22KB, 236x503px) Image search: [Google]
Krist Novoselic.jpg
22KB, 236x503px
I think based Krist is closer to my political beliefs than any other musicians I can think of
>>
>>68326202
>But the voting system is set up so that it's impossible for them to win

Not it isn't. The only reason third-party candidates don't win is because the average U.S. citizen doesn't give enough of a fuck about the elections. Hopefully that's starting to change, as there have been more turnouts the last two terms than ever in the country's history.
>>
File: Zeca_Afonso.jpg (100KB, 1240x965px) Image search: [Google]
Zeca_Afonso.jpg
100KB, 1240x965px
>>
>>68323695
Like me, but libertarian.
>>
File: 1475967583543.png (452KB, 432x558px) Image search: [Google]
1475967583543.png
452KB, 432x558px
>>68323695
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.