[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bjork: 'I'm not into normcore sexuality'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: bjork-2016.jpg (359KB, 1275x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bjork-2016.jpg
359KB, 1275x1600px
>‘My mum’s generation was really good in the 1970s with protesting,’ she continues. ‘Then for my generation, the best proof that women can do what they want, was just to go out and get things done. That’s always been the best way for me to be a strong woman. But in the past three or four years, there’s been a new wave of feminism, especially with girls in their 20s. I thought: “Okay, now is the time to moan.”’

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/bjork-im-not-into-normcore-sexuality-a3360966.html
>>
>>68323547
>"Okay, now is the time to moan."
what did she mean by this?
>>
what a fucking hipster
>>
>>68323547
FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>68323579
protesting through sex
>>
Why is she so pretentious?
>>
>>68323659
The only thing she understands is Bjork.
>>
UrbanTwilight
Bjork is a huge talent. Fortunately, another artist is continuing her legacy of making out-there art pop: Grimes.

WHICH ONE OF U WROTE THIS
>>
>>68323774

lol and Grimes posters wonder why they're hated on. This is about the 5th time I've seen someone say Grimes is the new Bjork/Bowie in like three days.
>>
>>68323659
respected and rich people become pompous once they get recognition
>>
>>68323579

she's saying that this new wave of feminists just moan about issues instead of actively solving them.

I'm inclined to agree. I'm very liberal, deeply believe that women, minorities, etc. have been and continue to be systematically oppressed, but I despise a lot of the people I see on the internet that share my views because of how misguided their approach (or lack thereof) to activism is. And there's this unhealthy animosity towards white, heterosexual men that just deeply disturbs me.

idk. im ranting.
>>
>>68324040

> I'm very liberal, deeply believe that women, minorities, etc. have been and continue to be systematically oppressed
>>
>>68324040
haven't seen anyone on 4chan that i agree with more. how is actively saying that they hate their oppressors going to make them like feminists/minorities more? sucks that most people who go on here constantly shit on liberals (which i don't really blame them for to be quite honest, but they can't really hold a decent argument on their part either)
>>
>>68324040
go back to your blog fag
>>
>>68323861
But she's actually the new Bjork/Bowie. Why it's so hard to understand?
>>
>>68323547
GIMES BTFO LMAO
>>
>>68324483
What is GIMES?
>>
>>68324040
>>68324189

White men genocide FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>68323547
she has a scat fetish
>>
>>68323547
i remember seeing a guy suicide after listening to her music. her opinion is worth nothing
>>
>>68324554
..did you even read the post? I was saying that hating on white men is irrational and unproductive.
>>
>>68324040

>I'm very liberal, deeply believe that women, minorities, etc. have been and continue to be systematically oppressed
The problem of oppression, which arises out of the capitalist mode of production, cannot be solved within the context of liberalism

>I despise a lot of the people I see on the internet that share my views because of how misguided their approach (or lack thereof) to activism is
Have you actually done anything aside from complain on the internet

>And there's this unhealthy animosity towards white, heterosexual men that just deeply disturbs me.
Oppressed people have every right to be skeptical when most of you are part of the problem. Like I know some true white allied but most white people end up protecting the status quo because of how much privilege they stand to lose

To have a truly egalitarian society we must abolish all of the involuntary hierarchies that certain classes of people use to force their will upon others
>>
>>68324189
Our freedom should not depend upon whether or not the people in power like us. White people have not earned their positions of privilege within society

>>68324760
*allies
>>
>>68324760

yeah i befriended a group of deaf/older people in my city and helped them with stuff occasionally that it was hard for them to do. I didnt really intend to, but it just worked out that way.

That was last year, though, nothing much this year outside of just talking/chilling with homeless people and being compassionate without being outright enabling. A lot of them are crazy, but they like to be treated like humans...who knew.

Idk I wanna get more of platform in the future and start community organizing. I'm only 20, so I have time.

The key is mainly just to be nice to people, even if it's uncool. And just do it because it feels good, and it does feel good.

And I'm black btw.
>>
>>68324817
>White people have not earned their positions of privilege within society
If two millennia of hard-working sistemic oppression isn't "earning" something, I don't know what is.

>>68324760
>The problem of oppression, which arises out of the capitalist mode of production, cannot be solved within the context of liberalism
Maybe class-based oppression, but not race/gender-based oppression.

Nice /pol/ thread by the way.
>>
>>68324760
>which arises out of the capitalist mode of production, cannot be solved within the context of liberalism
it's called democracy you fag
>>
>>68324910
>Asa Blackman, people need to be nicer to cis white males

>>68325301
I'd like to live in a society *not* built upon oppression kthanx
also class, race, and gender are intertwined

>>68325333
capitalism is not compatible with democracy
>>
>>68326097
yeah youre an idiot
>>
>>68323547
For some reason I'm glad Bjork knows terms like "normcore."
>>
>>68324585
wtf I love bjork even more now
>>
>>68324585
Vomit > Piss >>> Scat.
>>
What does she do alone at night?
>>
>>68327684
I thought normcore was specifically a fashion style for rich yuppies to dress like Seinfeld ironically. If that's correct then she didn't use it accurately.
>>
>>68323547
>I like bestiality
>>
>>68327930
the order should be reversed, kiddo
>>
>>68327930
see >>68328384
>>
>>68328331
How many horsedicks has she had up her holes already?
>>
>>68328384
this
>>
>>68324040
I'm with you
>>
>>68324910
As a black man, and more importantly as a human I think compassion and love is due equally to everyone and everything. No one group deserves it more than any other. To think otherwise is delusional.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world stupid and retarded.
>>
>>68330482
meant
>>68326097
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.