[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some stereotypes of people that listen to black metal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 99238428374.jpg (60KB, 477x331px) Image search: [Google]
99238428374.jpg
60KB, 477x331px
What are some stereotypes of people that listen to black metal?
>>
It's such a niche and esoteric demographic that there aren't any.
>>
cringe, gay
>>
>>68323150
autism
>>
gay neet nazis
>>
Ironically enough,
>white
>>
>>68323150
Their uncle used play a game with them they didn't like.
>>
>>68323150
same as any other metalhead stereotype. angsty smelly socially awkward teenagers
>>
>>68323150
nazis, murderers, extremely edgy, likes to burn churches and do satanic shit
>>
>>68323190
>>68323204
>>68323207
>>68323218
>>68323232
t. death grips fan
>>
>>68323475
I'm actually death metal fan
>>
>>68323527
I enjoy both black and death. Are you still in your elitist adolescent phase?
>>
>>68323150
Satanist edgelord that likes to fap to gore, and probably plays as Reaper on Overwatch.

I don't hate black metal, by the way.
>>
>>68323232
but you're describing /mu/ as a whole right now, anon
>>
>>68323150
That they're actually Nordic. That's by far the biggest stereotype.
>>
>>68323150
They try to cover up their insecurity with really edgy lyrics and appearance but in truth they all seem kind wimpy and faggoty.
>>
>>68323870
Okay, if that's the stereotype, what's the reality?
>>
>>68323475
I actually like black metal but I can't deny the stereotype
>>
>>68323886
really gay, likes dicks
>>
essentially every main player in the original scene has basically said the corpse paint/dressing up aspect was purely for gigs, shoots, etc; they presented as jeans/t-shirt metal guys the majority of the time. plenty of artists (including several subs of metal) dress up to perform, so it's a bullshit argument to criticise their appearance. as for lyrics idk, i'd argue "edgy" lyircs are prevalent in plenty of other metal subs .
>>
>>68323923
Satan
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.