/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of these have you experienced, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How many of these have you experienced, /mu/?
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
Pet Sounds and OoT. Ulysses seems more work than it's worth, and I'm not much into movies.

Is The Sopranos that good?
>>
>>68320802
>video games
>art
>>
File: u8clV0r.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
u8clV0r.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>68320853
>anything that involves creativity
>not art
>thinking the word "art" automatically implies "good"
>>
>>68320898
>video games
>art
>>
Only Ulysses
>>
>>68320802
I have read Dubliners by Joyce but not Ulysses.

I've listened to Pet Sounds lots of times.

I've seen most of Sopranos but not all, it's not the best tv show btw, that's Twin Peaks.

I've seen Citizen Kane twice.

I like a few games here and there but I'm not a huge gamer, especially not old games.
>>
>>68320802
ocarina of time is literally one of the worst zelda games, anon
not even kidding or trying to be ironic, hipster or contrarian
It's okay but like
You could have posted literally any other zelda game save for skyward sword or hyrule warriors and I would have respected you more
But you posted fucking ocarina of time
Go fuck yourself my man
>>
>>68320911
OH TEH NOES I AM FROM /videogames/ AND I AM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW WHAT EVER SHALL I DO?????
>>
>>68321166
>video games
>art
>>
>>68320802
Pet Sounds and Citizen Kane. I tried to go through The Sopranos but it never really grabbed my attention.
>>
>>68321154
That's not true though you literal retard. Maybe Wind Waker, but aside from that its literal the best game in its series and stll plays very well for an n64 game.
>>
>>68320802
It kind of surprises me that people think OOT is still the best game of all time.

I mean, it's a great game, but I don't think it's aged well at all. Why OOT and not ALTTP? At least the latter plays as good as it did 20 years ago. Every mechanic in OOT feels ancient by today's standards. The soundtrack is lovely though.
>>
>>68320898
>>68321166
Video games require creativity, but their essence (the game part) is not creative in an artistic sense. If that were true, then football would be art. For example, the music of a game could be called art, but not the game as a whole.
>>68321262
Majora's Mask is clearly the superior work, but Ocarina was extremely innovative and remains enjoyable to this day.
>>
>>68320911
>music
>art
anything that isn't a visual representation of an image captured from the artists imagination can't be classified as art. If music is art, then games are too, but they both aren't.
>>
File: 1475766065555.jpg (62KB, 397x380px) Image search: [Google]
1475766065555.jpg
62KB, 397x380px
>>68321338
I don't think that you understand what art is...
>>
>>68321318
I think the design behind mechanics can be art, as in you are trying to create a fluid interactive world; however, the player interacting within the world isn't art. I guess the best way of describing it is that the product and effort put into creating the game is art, but playing it isn't.
>>
>>68321338
>video games
>art
>>
>>68321338
You're a fuckin tard for real...

And video games are art, media is art faggot
>>
>>68320802
Only two of those are correct. And TV should NOT be its own category.
>>
>>68320802
>Ulysses and a Zelda game on the same chart
my sides
>>
>>68321318
Sport is art
>>
>>68320802
A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man > Ulysses
Surf's Up > Pet Sounds
Don't really watch TV shows.
Chimes at Midnight > Citizen kane
Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time
>>
i've experienced all of these memes..
all are good ofc but none of the others scratches ulysses
and oot & sopranos r some dubious picks friend
>>
>>68321338
LAD...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.