[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst King Crimson album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1208.jpg (84KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
84KB, 900x617px
What is the worst King Crimson album?
>>
>>68317530
all of them are dogshit
>>
Anything other than itcock, red, islands, lark's tongue in aspic
>>
The one with all the faces is the worst because the art is ugly
>>
>>68317564

it cock
>>
Lizard

>>68317564
What don't you like about their 80's albums?
>>
>>68317564
I thought Islands was one of their bad albums?
>>
File: 1475762326957.png (320KB, 714x544px) Image search: [Google]
1475762326957.png
320KB, 714x544px
>>68317564
>unironically shitting on Discipline
Motherfucker you're trying to start a fight aren't you
The other 80's albums aren't as consistent though
>>
Discipline

prove me wrong
>>
Thrak because his lack of original & ideas and sound, is mostly a try to do again Red
>>
From worst to slightly less worst:

Three Of A Perfect Pair - The Power To Believe - Beat - The ConstruKction of Light - THRAK
>>
>>68318748
THRAK is objectively better than Red. I personally like Three of a Perfect Pair too, but of course that's not a popular opinion. The rest of those are actually shit though
>>
The Power to Believe
>>
>>68318798
>THRAK is objectively better than Red
>objectively
I don't think you know what that word means. Either that or you can prove what you're saying is true. I'll wait.
>>
File: Bart-with-whacking-stick.jpg (29KB, 625x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bart-with-whacking-stick.jpg
29KB, 625x461px
>>68317564
you seem to have missed ITWOP in that list friendo
>>
All of them besides ITCOTCK and Red.
>>
Their first sevel albums are their only great albums. Red is p.good. Everything else is forgettable.
>>
File: 1463316292052.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463316292052.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>68317828
Islands has recently gotten pretty popular on here. It's much different than the other albums. Not rough & raw-sounding like the next 3, not melodramatic (not a bad thing) like the last 3. Islands manages to seamlessly combine the technical proficiency Crimson is known for with proper emotion. Despite it's differences with them, Islands is a perfect precursor to the Larks/SABB's "jazz fusion" alongside Red's soul-crushing melancholy as well.

>>68318867
"Objectively" is just a memeword now. I can't back this shit up. Though I can say that there's less filler on the 15-song album than the 5-song one.
>>
>>68319275
I never got why Islands got such a bad rap on this board. I mean the combo of the first two tracks is flawless and the title track is the comfiest thing ever.

Regarding Discipline, the only track I don't quite dig is Matte Kudasai, partially because of the gheyyy lyrics and secondly because I could never warm up to Belew's vocals so I can only really digest them when he's singing with force. The whole softy soft ballad-esque vocals really kill my boner.

The other two eighties albums I don't quite like because they feel like ever weaker versions of Discipline, and everything else is good but not really memorable. So I'm with this guy >>68319243 kinda
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.