[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: a0940539402_10.jpg (193KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0940539402_10.jpg
193KB, 1200x1200px
What the fuck happened?
>>
Bordes of canada
>>
I don't know, but what I do know is that Yung Rich Kid is definitely the hottest rapper on /mu/ right now. Here's a little freestyle for y'all.

Young Rich Kid the baller, that's what they call me.
Jump every fuck boy tryna talk shit like an ollie.
If I see your bitch tonight you bet she gonna call me.
Young boy from the trap, sold weed to molly.
When you finally fuck one bitch, I already fucked four.
I got so much cash I make Bill Gates look poor.
Every girl I fuck always asking for more.
I got to make this money bitch cya later you whore.
>>
They got old
>>
>>68314472
It's a throwback revival album for a band we've had no output from in 20 years
It would be a bit different if we had the context of them doing shit inbetween
>>
they released a new album
>>
>>68314472
it leaked btw
>>
>>68314488
Thanks for that fucking drivel anon
>>
>>68314524
Yeah, I guess that's true. It's still a disappointing album in general though.
>>
>>68314488
What are you... Gay?

Fuckin' loser
>>
>>68314472
I need a drink or two or three or four
>>
>>68314472
i love this album bro after 10 listening is growing more and more
>>
>>68314472
oh idk maybe 17 years
>>
>>68314914
I'll give it another listen for sure. I might just be nostalgic for their first lp.
>>
I dunno about you guys but I enjoyed the album
>>
>>68314967
It's definitely nostalgia for the old album. I listened to it twice the first day and constantly said "wtf?". It's just so starkly different from their first, disappointingly so. But after two more listens and disconnecting it from the first album, I really appreciate it. It's no aoty and I really don't think thy wanted it to be. It's simply an output of emotions from a band who are now 17 yrs older. I much prefer AF's maturation of their sound to a band who tries to come back with the same sound they had 17 yrs ago.
>>
His voice changed, that's all. Other than that they sound about the same.
>>
File: 1991.jpg (56KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1991.jpg
56KB, 500x380px
>>68314472

American Football's new album is a Marvel Comic movie. What they had in their one album was a snapshot of that generation of midwestern teens and twenty-somethings. Their new album is another emo-revival paint-by-numbers rendition of open tunings and I VI V progression. Braid dropped a bomb with No Coast and the rest of the emo/comic book universe can't wait for their version.

I don't care about what a bunch of 40 somethings have to say about the emotional state of the youth in a communication style that has become more an aesthetic than an expression. Bands evolve and they've had 20 years to do that, but now they're trying to copy noodling and aimless songs they wrote when they were barely drinking age and with regrettably concrete translations.

Congrats to all of us in my age group, I guess. We wish we could have participated during it's era but we were too young, so we threw enough dollars at it that the soft reboot machine gave us what we paid for.
>>
What a shit album this is, holy fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.