[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more offensively bland and mediocre, Beyonce or Taylor Swift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: taybey.jpg (655KB, 2200x1475px) Image search: [Google]
taybey.jpg
655KB, 2200x1475px
Who is more offensively bland and mediocre, Beyonce or Taylor Swift?
>>
Also, looking at that picture now, would you watch them fuck?
>>
Taylor Swift definitely and this is from someone who thinks 1989 was an 8/10.
>>
>>68313758
Taylor

>>68313766
There are few things I wouldn't do to see Beyonce naked
>>
>>68313766

Beyonce is grotesque, so no.
>>
>>68313865
I dunno, I would sort of like to watch Taylor tongue-fuck Beyonce's asshole, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>68313758
>bland and mediocre
Tay
>offensive
Beyonce, her recent work has been trash and all the forced attention to her political edge is tiresome.
Also she was forced to marry Jay-Z as a contract with the Illuminati for life long success
>>
>>68313898
>>
>>68313898
>>68313949
>>
>>68313865
I'd watch taylor swift fuck oprah. you don't have to watch beyonce.
>>
File: 1428789299055.gif (487KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
1428789299055.gif
487KB, 500x205px
>>68313898
>if you know what I mean
I don't know. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>68313758
Beyoncé has a whole show when she performs so I guess Taylor is blander but Taylor's music is way better than Beyoncé's so Beyoncé is the more mediocre one. Also, Solange > Beyoncé.
>>
>>68314663
This is the worst opinion I've seen this week
>>
>>68314663
yikes
>>
Can't stand Beyonce. Her singing really gets on my nerves.
>>
>>68314739
her singing is the only thing about her that is constantly amazing
it's weird to call anyone a pleb because of Beyonce, but yeah
>>
Taylor Swift
I don't like either, but at least Beyonce came from somewhere and tries to have a voice, even if she warps it to the narrative
TS was a manufactured Barbie Doll who tries to be the girl next door American sweet heart, but has been caught multiple times being a lying little shit head
I hate the obsession with her on this website. Yes, she is good looking
But she is a massive bitch, get over her already fuck
>>
Both are disgusting as fuck
>>
>>68313758
Solange
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.